Finally Getting My Miata!!!

z00mer

:
2005 Mazda 6S Hatch
Finally getting my Miata today!! After many months of convincing its owner, i'm finallay picking up her 1990 Miata today!!!(alright)

It's in fairly good condition, and runs strong!! Just got some minor tweaks here and there and a tune up, and it'll be good to go!(thumb)

It's a Brillian Silver, with the body in great shape!!! Not one ding or dent. I'm also looking for a hard top as well.

I'll post some pics as soon as I get around to it.

Yes it's a great little ride! The original owner almost did'nt want to let it go.

I've got alot of great things planned for this miata. But before all of these things can take place, it's in dire need of a tune-up and a new top in the very near future. The only thing that's not working on it, is the a/c. Other than that....everything's fine!(thumb)

sweet gratz man, let the aftermarket spree begin :) get a kewl body kit for it too so im not the only one in here with one lol, its funny ive only had it on for a week and i get so many ppl turning their heads and looking or trying to race me lol. anyways great deal with no dings or dents, mine has a few tiny dings that arnt really visible to the untrained eye but yea i know they are there and i o so hate them lol. anyways happy modding!

z00mer said:
Yes it's a great little ride! The original owner almost did'nt want to let it go.

I've got alot of great things planned for this miata. But before all of these things can take place, it's in dire need of a tune-up and a new top in the very near future. The only thing that's not working on it, is the a/c. Other than that....everything's fine!(thumb)

Who needs an A/C in a Miata anyway? :D

While you're at it, advance the timing a bit (if you don't mind running premium). It'll net you a decent gain.

Arrrrrgh!!!! This morning I got up to take my pug out for a walk and was looking over the miata, then would'nt you know it.....the jackass (deadhorse parked next to me....dinged the front right fender!!!!(rant) So much for being dingless!!!!(pissed)

eh, hardtops are biotches.

hahaha, and that's the luck of owning a car. people never respect the other cars around them. when i first got mine it was in great condition ding wise and a week later i had 2 dings. now when i park anywhere i park WWWWWWAAAAAAAY out of the way of any cars.

congrats though. ;]

Congrats, and welcome to the family! :) I would love a 90' to have as a dedicated toy... ahhh dreams.... lol

Thanks for all the replies.:D

After doing a major tune up and oil change (NGK Double Plat/Mobil 1/Lukus Oil), the Miata handles quite well. I've got alot of things planned for this ride, first of which is getting a new top. Thanks to the wonders of duct tape and superglue, this old top should hold together for a couple more weeks, till I get the new top on.

I'm also considering the Racing Beat header/duel exhaust/intake combo....or just maybe going with the F.M. stage II (lots of money though)..... or just go ahead with a 1.8 swap for more tq. & hp. But only time will tell.(dunno)

I do know one thing though....i'm definitely getting better rims/wheels!!! The previous owner put on American Racing rims w/ Good Year T/As(yuck). Not the best combo for this car!!

Anyways....it's going to be a work in progress.:)

Back