FFS wont work!!!!!

:
06 Mazdaspeed 6
So has anyone been able to get the FFS working on the MS6? I got the LC to work but no FFS yet. Whats everyone running for settings? Maybe I have something wrong. Thanks for any help!

I'm in the same boat. LC working, but no FFS. Wondering if there is some bug in the MS6 software. Seem that all the 2007-2008 MS3s are working. Have mine set the same as one of the MS3 guys, but still hitting the rev limiter despite setting FFS at 5000 rpm.

Have you gotten yours to work steve? You have the ap right?

I set my LC up earlier, as well as my FFS, but my LC settings were ****** up and messed up my car. I need to go back to basics and read up on those tables to make sure my settings are correct. From what I've been hearing, noone with the MS6 has gotten the FFS to work right.

Yea, see I just went in and set the rpm at 3200 for the LC and changed my VSL to 12. The LC works great. Then I changed my FFS to like 4800 or 5000 and when I try it out it still raises right up to redline.

I left my VSL set to 200 and basically set my car up like an economy mode. It wouldn't rev past 3900rpm in each gear.

Thats what mine did too, I turned my VSL down to 12 and then it stopped doing that and worked fine. Still no FFS, but that fixed the LC problem.

Looks like we've got several threads over on the Cobb forum, hopefully we'll hear something this afternoon.

christian has just informed me to tell everyone that they are going to look into the ms6 ffs now and they should hopefully have a fix shortly

christian has just informed me to tell everyone that they are going to look into the ms6 ffs now and they should hopefully have a fix shortly

Cool, thanks Bova. Please be sure to tell him how much we appreciate the support and extra features we're getting.

Back