Feedback needed on TurboHoses Hard Piping Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deposits are due by tomorrow. Whoever has not paid will be removed off the list. When I get more than 7 deposits then I will add NGK's to the package. More than 10, I will add something else. Price will not change at the moment.

03MSP, I will get your pics ASAP for you...

1. DAWIV - Setup A
2. HammondMSP - Setup A
3. DZnutz - Setup A
4. BMC - Setup A
5. ManicMSP - Setup D
6. GI- - Setup B
7. celdridge - Setup A
8. 03MSPRO - Setup A

Setup A $365 Hardpiping Kit

Setup B $570 Hardpiping kit, GReddy Type S BOV, and Flange

Setup C $589 Hardpiping kit, HKS SSQV BOV, and Flange

Setup D $569 Hardpiping kit, and Injen CAI

Setup E $780 Hardpiping kit, Injen CAI, GReddy Type S BOV, and Flange

Setup F $799 Hardpiping kit, Injen CAI, HKS SSQV BOV, and Flange

$33 Tig Weld the flange to upper IC piping making everything bolt on, do it yourself kits. Kits come with Red, Blue, or Black silicone hoses. Colors are somewhat limited, first come first serve.

Free shipping as always to the continental 48 states.

dammit i sooooo want to! But car need to pay car payment next week, ins, and I just spent a bunch of money, im seeing if I can do it right now. If tomorrow I decide I can..., will it be too late if I can send my deposit tomorrow?

03MSPRO said:
how do I pay? I don't want to be left out!!!

He said that he would prefer to take payment via Postal MO. He said he would take CC payments ... but doesnt prefer them because the CC processing company basically rapes you on the cost of the transaction. I am going to throw a few extra bucks his way to cover the CC charge.

********** said:
Deposits are due by tomorrow. Whoever has not paid will be removed off the list. When I get more than 7 deposits then I will add NGK's to the package. More than 10, I will add something else. Price will not change at the moment.
exactly which plugs?

The GB will not end sunday. If you are on the GB and haven't paid by sunday, we will let someone take your place. The GB will end roughly mid next week. You can email me for payment options. The plugs are NGK Copper BKR7E'S. I will post who has paid and secured their spot tomorrow night.

cullen@**********.com

1. DAWIV - Setup A
2. HammondMSP - Setup A
3. DZnutz - Setup A
4. BMC - Setup A
5. ManicMSP - Setup D
6. GI- - Setup B
7. celdridge - Setup A
8. 03MSPRO - Setup A

Setup A $365 Hardpiping Kit

Setup B $570 Hardpiping kit, GReddy Type S BOV, and Flange

Setup C $589 Hardpiping kit, HKS SSQV BOV, and Flange

Setup D $569 Hardpiping kit, and Injen CAI

Setup E $780 Hardpiping kit, Injen CAI, GReddy Type S BOV, and Flange

Setup F $799 Hardpiping kit, Injen CAI, HKS SSQV BOV, and Flange

$33 Tig Weld the flange to upper IC piping making everything bolt on, do it yourself kits. Kits come with Red, Blue, or Black silicone hoses. Colors are somewhat limited, first come first serve. Prices are in $USD.

Free shipping as always to the continental 48 states.

********** said:
The GB will not end sunday. If you are on the GB and haven't paid by sunday, we will let someone take your place. The GB will end roughly mid next week. You can email me for payment options. The plugs are NGK Copper BKR7E'S. I will post who has paid and secured their spot tomorrow night.
is it possible to get ZFR7F-8's?

Cullen,

Thanks for the added bonus but there are alot of complaints about the plugs you are offering. Can you please offer something else in this group buy or make the price $350 shipped?

HammondMSP said:
Cullen,

Thanks for the added bonus but there are alot of complaints about the plugs you are offering. Can you please offer something else in this group buy or make the price $350 shipped?
Cullen,

I tryed to call you about 20 times today, but no answer at your office. You said you would be there between 12 - 4. I want to pay via CC and i am ready to pay you whenever i can reach you.

Chad

money is due by which sunday? 5-23-04 or 5-30-04?
Does it have to be Postal MO or can it be any other MO?
When should I expect to receive the pipes?
NGK BKR7E'S do not work for our cars according to another thread. We need NGK BKR6E.

03MSPRO said:
money is due by which sunday? 5-23-04 or 5-30-04?
Does it have to be Postal MO or can it be any other MO?
When should I expect to receive the pipes?
NGK BKR7E'S do not work for our cars according to another thread. We need NGK BKR6E.
the 23rd, and its the ZFR7F-8's which are 1 step colder and properly gapped

PS: these are copper, if you wanna stick with platinums you want the PZFR7F-8's

Last edited:
I will be available 8am-3pm to take CC payments. 321-695-1128

03MSPRO - No paypal, they only protect themsleves from fraud, not us customers, sorry. Payments are due Sunday 5/23. Postal MO's only, all other MO's act like a personal check and can have a stop payment placed on them. Pipes will arrives in about 7-10 days, depending if the tig weld is need for the kit...

celdridge - I was here today 11am-4:30pm. I did not miss any phone calls or get any voice messages. Make sure you have the correct number.

HammondMSP - Jonathon, do not be greedy. The prices are set. The GB prices are for 7 spots (spots = people who have paid). If it goes above that, then we can decide what you guys want.

I will post who has paid and set a date for the end of the GB on Sunday night.

I am in. I need to pay by CC though. It is sunday now, so can I still get in on this?? Just got my new MSP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back