Feb 10th meet in high point

Mazda6stoked

:
2005 Mazda 6i
just thought i would share a meet with everyone. a bunch of us will be meeting up at ham's in the paladium shopping center on feb 10th at 5pm. everyone is more than welcome to join us.

if you need to mapquest.. here is the addy...

5840 Samet Drive
High Point, NC 27265

if you need more info please feel free to PM me or check out carolinamazdas.com for more details :)

xelderx said:
Damn...I work that night. I'll see if I can come in late.

well keep our eyes out for ya... dont worry... i'll be a little late myself... im coming in from charlotte. im attending a VW show called feb fling that morning

Hopefully I'll get the Sat off, since my B'day is the 14th, and I can be there earlier than I thought!

The wife and I have plans for that night but I am going to try and couple for a couple hours before hand. Nic, you'll be in Charlotte... we need to hook up and ride up together. Maybe I can get Jeff to jump in also.

Meet tomorrow night at HAMs in High Point from about 4:30'ish PM til we leave... shoot me a PM if you want to meet up with us.

Hell...if you guys are meeting up that early I can come by for a little bit. I don't have to be at work until 6:30

xelderx said:
Hell...if you guys are meeting up that early I can come by for a little bit. I don't have to be at work until 6:30
Someone posted something about 4:00 and then I have seen 5:00 so I am going to try to be up there early, possibly hang at one of the guys houses for a bit...

Latest posts

Back