Features missing from 2015 CX9 Touring w/ Premium Pkg

Bought 2015 CX9 Touring w/Premium pkg missing Auto Headlights, Smartlink Mirror, Driver Seat presets and push button start. Anyone else with same model missing features? My son has a 2010 Mazda 6 with all of these features and I've seen same CX9s advertised for sale with those features in place.

I wonder if it's possible that you were sold a CX-9 that was mislabeled or incorrectly advertised? Could have been done by accident, or on purpose if it was sold by a malicious seller.

If you plug the VIN in here, you can see a lot of vehicle information that may answer your questions.

Scroll down to "Additional Vehicle Info" after putting your VIN in, and it will show a ton of information, such as the trim level, OEM wheel size, base price, active safety system information, even TPMS system (direct/indirect).

Bought 2015 CX9 Touring w/Premium pkg missing Auto Headlights, Smartlink Mirror, Driver Seat presets and push button start.
These are not options on the Touring w/Premium pkg, you need to go to the Grand Touring (or GT) to get those options.

From the Google machine.....
A Touring Technology package ($3,000) includes fog lights, sunroof, power liftgate, keyless access and starting, navigation system, premium 10-speaker Bose surround-sound system, and satellite radio.

Back