Fast n Furious 5 in San Antonio

Sorry guys, hate to do this but just found out this morning one of my fave bands, sepultura, is playing in town tomorrow and my budget only allows for one night out a weekend, hope you guys have fun and have a few xx for me

Well, nvm. That was failtastic. I have never heard of any Fast n Furious movie being sold out, but this one was. Scratching my head on that one.

Who wants to see it tomorrow afternoon? haha

I told you it was gonna be packed but you didn't listen...but im justt gonna watch it next weekend when the hype dies down a bit...im watching the spurs game anyways

Sorry did not make out there I was scrambling to get all my errands done and I got done but my wife got stuck at work. Dang it got sold out! Must have not been anything good on or it is just that good of a movie.

I still think it's weird that it sold out. It's not an epic movie that appeals to the majority of America. I wonder if they put it in a smaller theater so it sold out more quickly.

I still think it's weird that it sold out. It's not an epic movie that appeals to the majority of America. I wonder if they put it in a smaller theater so it sold out more quickly.

Doubt it, while it was opening night the palladium sold out two theaters and the imax. It was packed. We were initially going to the imax but a couple of my buddies didn't get tickets in time so we swapped for the regular.

Freakin Amazing Movie...but i couldn't think of what kinda car Luda and Tyrese end up with, can anyone help me out here?

Yeah that's what they drove those are sexyy as hell cars bodys are made of carbon fiber if im not mistaken

Yup, crazy cars. I almost stayed for after the credits but didn't. Apparently what I missed was that they open up for a F&F 6. It better have more damn driving and less plot/character development.

I was chatting with some guys on MSF and they said there is definitely a 6th one coming out.

Yeah it opens for another one, and its right after the digital race during the credits or whatever. Can't really say what it's about without spoiling it though.

Back