Farting around your girlfriend or wife??

Somthing similar happened in target

only the guy left it for us to find

and he didnt make ANY of it into the toilet
70% of the floor was covered in a watery mess of s***

on top of that we had run out of air freshioners, we used a whole can of lisol but it didnt help, the bathroom wreaked of s*** for a whole week, the toilet has not been the same since

Man some of these stories are hilarious...btw that movie clip was from the move Love Stinks....I bet it stank a whole lot after all them farts that dude was letting out....

Hold up the gravy train guys...listen up...for the record:

1. Girls don't "pass gas"

2. Girls don't do #2

3. Every real "car guy" considers his thrown like a sacred object and should have a carefully selected assortment of car mags, car books (maximum boost + encyclopedia of classic cars), car care catalogs, performance catalogs, army surplus and random useless junk catalogs, computer/gaming mags/catalogs etc etc etc...basically a mini magazine stand in the bathroom. ;)

4. None of these activities should be completed while a female is within the confines of the bathroom. All gas should be released when the female has left the premises or take a short walk outside.

That is all...

also a good thing would be to make sure you dont light up a ciggaret in the bathroom after pinching your loaf and expelling mass amounts of gass

Hell, sometimes I bring my Gameboy in there and play a few rounds of Mario Kart.

HELL YA!(rockon)

I play Tetris tho. Usually a good long 2 games.

Ohh, and that story!! LMAO! (rofl)(rofl)(rofl) Just a perfect description.

"THE MOVE" is a classic!:D :D :D

Later

BUMP

it took me about a week
I would normaly not do somthing like this, but I figured if she can burp, why cant I fart?
she can really cut them loose herself at times too

Latest posts

Back