Farewell to my Precious MSP!!

Well the time finally came that I needed to upgrade my precious MSP, she was traded in at McGrath Of Westmont with most of the goodies still on. They only gave me $5k for herSo Im sure if someone walks in with $6k they"ll walk out with a very well set-up MSP. I've moved onto a G37x.
I'll have a ton of items for sale very soon, that I was able to remove before I traded her.

Thanks man! I'm pretty happy with the change. At my age the MSP was a bit young for me. Plus I have a baby on the way and The MSP wasnt fitting for baby patrol or have good enough traction for safe winter driving.

Thanks man! I'm pretty happy with the change. At my age the MSP was a bit young for me. Plus I have a baby on the way and The MSP wasnt fitting for baby patrol or have good enough traction for safe winter driving.

Eh traction is really all in how you drive when it comes to fwd over rwd... obviously the x is awd. Then again summer tires in a awd car will get owned by a fwed car with snow tires.

Anyways any pics of the new ride? Also what did you pic off your old msp im curious to know!

Did you yank the sway bar clunk kit? I'd take it back if so (that way I can cancel my recent order for a new set). Let me know ASAP.

D
773 316 1447

Congrats. We hope the Spicy gets a NICE owner! How many miles were on her at trade in? Did you notice any light or heavy rust above the rear wheels being from the "snow belt"?

Sorry D the Clunk fix stayed. I took off the split second, Both forcefed gauge pods Column and dual bezel. all the gauges which I'll be mounting in my project boosted suzuki samurai. The Mazdaspeed valve caps, 626 mani, And I kept the Blizzaks
I traded her in with 77.5K miles on the clock. I was lucky enoughto trade the CF hood Matt gave me for a set of 18" rims and tires for the samurai as well

The Spicy will be missed Jim. Farewell, farewell!

7856574.jpg

LOL Thanks Matt, They really worked out esp since I never did get to fix it. I guess the guy sold his tracker 3 years ago and had been trying to sell the still new rims and tires for that same amount of time but since the 5x139.7 lug pattern isn't so common and the people that are looking for tires and rims are looking for mudders ect, I won!
So far the G37x has been great! what a step up in power and comfort, and reliablity LOL

Back