Familia323, I saw you today!!!

Hazman

:
1999 Protege LX
Hey dude, I was behind you today in my friend's white '94 Chevy Silverado, going south on Prospect around 4 o'clock. You might remember the truck... lowered, clear front end conversion, euros, moldings shaved, etc. Oh well, probably not. We tried to yell and get your attention, but with no luck. Just thought I'd let you know!

protejay5 said:
hazman, did you get my pm about the meet?
Yep... I don't think I'll be able to come, but there's about a 10% chance. Either way thanks for keeping people updated.

Joe's 323 is silver, with the mp3 body kit (JDM badging) and CF hood, along with some VERY nice wheels. saw it today @ the meet. Best looking car there!

Heh i forgot all about the hand actually. Until i told this drunk guy that i got it when someone stabbed me when i tried to rape them. and hes like "yeah you gotta be careful about those..." which is like.... :wtf:??

the stupid Musicshow story is too long to tell now im going to bed

pepsi coke, lemons, lemons and some orange colored lemons. fruity pebbles? no, cornflakes, conrflakes.

Dexter said:
Heh i forgot all about the hand actually. Until i told this drunk guy that i got it when someone stabbed me when i tried to rape them. and hes like "yeah you gotta be careful about those..." which is like.... :wtf:??

(rofl2) wtf, i would have ran from him

i gots me a band and iz gonna be on teh muzic show(band) (dance) (band2) (fu) u rock that 10 speed b****

i must have missed this music thing, probably happened while i was on "Emodes Adventures in Elgin"

nah, nah dude it happened after we left kens. me, my bro, matt and joe were at james' mr sub and this drunk guy was trying to sell us how he was making this thing called the "Music Show" on channel 17 or some bulls***. How it was gonna have Ozzy and Slayer and Madonna and Elton John. He had a bike. I was like yeah "nice bike, you rock the 10 speed" and hes like yea cuz i got a DUI. I'm like "NO s*** REALLY?". what a homo.

He gave us his number too.I did a lookup and its unpublished. Oh well, its in Matts phone as "Musicshow" so if we ever need his stupid number for some crazy s***...then...yeah.

Back