Failed MSP Project Car Part Out

Its sad to do but its been a year and even though I have made a few attempts to start this car as a project, I do not have the time as I will be going road racing next year with my Civic. The car is for sale entirely for $500 or in pieces, there is not much left but for those in Canada its probably a good way to get a rust free Protege shell. As I sell what little is left the overall price of the car will be lower. So if I sell everything I want off of it, you can get an uber clean MSP shell for $100. Anyway...

MSP Wheel $100
MSP Cluster, 89,000kms $100
MSP 03.5 Pedals $100
Racing Beat Front Sway Bar $100
MSP Headlights $50

I am firm on my prices, buyer will pay shipping and if you want something small just ask and I can see if I have it. If I can sell everything off and no one shows interest in the car it will be sent to the wreckers sadly. I am pretty busy and dont come on here much anymore so it may take a day or two for a response, please use PM and thanks for looking.

price on steeting wheel and passenger side dash vent cover and the shipping to 65803?

payment sent for headlights.

I sent the payment for these headlights out last week, were you able to ship them out? Thanks.

Last edited:
Shell is pending...

Headlights sold to this guy ^

Wheel, front sway bar and pedals still available. Just for reference the three remaining items should cost about $30-$40 to ship to the US from research, this is not a sure thing just some information to people as I am not on here very often and may take a while to respond.

Do you (or anyone here) know if you can easily have it changed to match my car's Odometer? (Mine's at about 5000km more than this cluster) Would be cool to have km cluster and odometer since I imported my MSP home.

Is the A/C hoses going to and from the compressor still there?

Hi, how many miles/km are on the chassis? Does it still have a complete set of shocks and struts?

Back