f.s. some msp stuff & other!

got some parts that i upgraded on my msp and no longer need the old parts!

first up is a turbo hoses sidemount intercooler and hot pipe! SOLD.
08-09-09_1844.jpg

next is an msp radiator w/ fans and hoses! needs cap! 150 up for offers aswell!
08-09-09_1848.jpg

and last i have front mount core i bought off a friend i believe the specs are 27" by 5" by 2.25! 60.00
08-09-09_1846.jpg

buy this stuff so i can finish my build for the time being!(help)

Last edited:
no it doesnt have to be tuned! but a tune is always a plus on anything u do to the car so u can squeeze every horse out u can! common guys, this is a really cheap price for a sidemount!

so then whats the big advantage of has the turbohoses side mount? Do we know what the difference is between that and the stock?

its bigger then stock i believe and can hold way more boost with hardpipe combo! there is noticable differences! the stock sidemounts are crap by the way!

I believe on PG's site that in thier ad for the SMIC they had a dyno that showed gains 20+hp and i think 15ish+ in tq.

u really think that protege garage's sidemount is any different! go for it! i cant believe no one has picked it up at the price i have it at! u cant even get one for close to this price! like i said, all upgraded sidemounts for this car are very simular, if not pretty much identical!!

lol! i know, why buy quality parts when u can be like mp3bronco and hit up ebay? lololol! j/k

i gave it to my brother so he could get the cold pipe off to use on his sc300 and he left it at the shop, the shop moved then threw it away! i made my own and used it for awhile! i think it just took like 2 90 degree pipes!

i was not saying anything bad about your smic just trying to help out driver x on his question about what is the difference from stock to aftermarket. i was just stating that with a aftermarket smic you should see similar gains with this upgrade. anyway pm'd you on the front mount core.

i think he is lookin for a full length radiator! this is the shorter msp one! but this would be a great setup for a p5 or protege lookin to go turbo! buy the radiator and fans and the sidemount then all u need is the cold pipe,turbo,mani,and all neccesary fittings! ud be halfway there!

It would be good for a protege or p5 going turbo b/c if they use a fmic they can route the pipes through hole where the smic resided.

What are the dimensions for the msp radiator if you have time. I want to find an aftermarket radio this size. I saw the corksport in msp2024's pics in comparison to his stock msp and the corksport was the size of a regular protege or can u get different sizes from corksport? I'll have to look into this

Back