F/S some left over things from part out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darksun280

:
MS3
I'm trying to buy this dvd navi screen guys so buy this left over s*** from my big turbo part out.

Next is a center console piece extra I had for my guage pod. I was using an AEM eugo and it was perfect AND the bottom door still worked.

$30 shippped takes it

3642457266_831410da6a.jpg

Next is a boost solenoid and I know 60 percent of use have broke the nipple on ours and needed an extra. I had 3 this is the last one. $30 shipped takes it.

3641649357_8d3aa30982.jpg

I'm a buy sell ***** and move alot of product search my name for any feed back on this or any other site. No low balling either I always price my s*** fair and at a loss for the sake of quick sales.

Last edited:
Well, the nano is sold with either a dry or oiled filter. You get a choice when you order from CP-e's Web site.

Well, the nano is sold with either a dry or oiled filter. You get a choice when you order from CP-e's Web site.

Well I didn't order from cpe's website and when you order from other places there's no option. Check for yourself. Again I'll say no one would put an oiled filter on a car with a maf especially when its SO close to the filter. I'm here staring at the instruction booklet for the intake and it doesn't mention an oiled vs none oiled version and it looks like a dry element filter to me.

Um... COBB's SRI has an oiled filter, as well as CP-e offering it as an option...

Ouch and I had a cobb for a long time might explain why my LTFT were off back then. And Oild K&N ****** with my maf on my cobalt too. Cobb Sri was my first modd back when I was an Ms3 noob so I'll have to forgive myself. Oh well Go check Pg's webiste and also SU there's no option for the nano oiled vs non. I have a 4inch K&N dry element filter I used on my bigturbo and it looks and feels identical to my cpe nano 3inch. Don't know how I supposed to tell at this point.

Last edited:
**** man that explains my god damn lifts on my cobb. and why cleaning my maf would fix it for a little bit then acouple day laters they'd **** up again. Grrr hindsight is 20/20 huh.....

does the zone come with all software and everything to load songs?

if so ill take it

does the zone come with all software and everything to load songs?

if so ill take it
I have to wipe it before I send it out but you have to install the zune software on your PC first then it updates the zune itself anyway. Its an extra 10 dollars for shipping to Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back