F.S. P5 Rear Cargo Cover, Ebay 4-1 Header, 1 Fog Light, MSP oil cooler & other stuff

F.S. P5 Rear Cargo Cover, Ebay 4-1 Header, 1 Fog Light, MSP oil cooler & other stuff

Wats sup M247 im getting rid of the parts i accumulated these past few months
this is what i have
prices are + shipping

This is my first FS thread so if my prices are too high let me know

1 fog light With a story.. it had gotten half full with water and started showing some rusty staining on the mirror reflector so i thought it was bad and replaced it only to find out the po of my car was a total idiot. He had 1machine screw holding it in(original) and 1 course screw (WTF)so the fog didnt sit tight in its holder and seal which is how the water got in when i drove thru a flooded parking lot(i didnt have a choice) so i think u can use degreaser to clean out the stains and it would be fine again or u can put the overlay on it and not worry about it.. its a great replacement for a broken 1 or 1 with a cracked glass.
$20.00 + $11.30 Shipping USPS 1-3 day Medium flat rate box
imagejpeg_0_4.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

2 M.B.S.P.

1 from automatic SOLD

1 manual.MAKE OFFER.

i dunno if there's a difference but i mentioned it just in case.
imagejpeg_0_6.jpeg

Stock Msp oil cooler,I bought it with my turbo kit i got off another member and decided not to use it i went with a sandwich plate instead.
$100.00 O.B.O SHIPPED
imagejpeg_0_2.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
honestly i do not know it dont have a label on it. I bought it from a member on here a few months back when i was using the civic radiator. it worked good but i now have the msp setup

Not knowing the brand makes it less appealing and more expensive than other specd slim fans brand new from eBay/amazon. Let me know if ya change your mind.

Ok i understand... can u pm me ur zip code? I want to try different shipping methods its the shipping that i use thats so expensive cuz i can only use USPS flat rate but i bought a shipping scale today on ebay and i will start finding cheaper options so everyone is happy..
Thanks for working with me.

Last edited:
Back