F/S: Brand New Pioneer Head Unit

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaggyhair

:
2002.5 Protege5
hey. i figured i'd give a shot getting rid of these on here. i recently purchased a pioneer deh-p5800mp to replace my broken alpine cda-9831. i ended up finding a really good deal on a used alpine 9831 (my favorite unit ever) on ebay. so i basically had/used the pioneer unit for about two or three weeks. it is in perfect condition. there are no scratches. no problems. no nothing. it was a great unit and i hope someone can use it.

pioneer deh-p5800mp

EDIT!! UPDATED PRICE!!!
110 + shipping

this will come with full unit. face plate, surrond, head unit, wire harness, manuals, and installation stuff. plus you get a pocket for underneath it if you are doing a new installation. AND. you can have the mounting bracket that is for the alpine unit. for some reason, this pioneer wasn't shipped with a bracket so i figure you'd need one.

dsc01339ht5.jpg

dsc01341ai2.jpg

dsc01342pz2.jpg

dsc01343yi4.jpg

dsc01345op9.jpg

dsc01346tf1.jpg

Details:
CD player with built-in MOSFET50 amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
flip-down, detachable face with Organic EL display
plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs (including your MP3- and WMA-loaded discs)
Easy EQ (6 preset curves and a 3-band parametric EQ)
Supertuner IIID (18 FM/6 AM presets)
loudness
three sets of preamp outputs
high-and low-pass filters for improved speaker performance
iPod-ready
satellite radio-ready
clock
CD frequency response: 5-20,000 Hz
CD signal-to-noise ratio: 94 dB
FM sensitivity: 8 dBf
warranty: 1 year

Last edited:
the alpine cage works fine. i had it installed with that cage never budged and it never rattled.

it's not my fault pioneer decided to not ship mounting brackets. i'm trying to save you some money,

you didnt buy it from pioneer, you bought it from bestbuy.. secondly it is missing parts.. the pioneer cage.. and the alpine wont work for the pioneer.. the cage is meant to help support nd mount the unit.. and make it so people wont steal it as easy..

im just trying to be helpful and honest... i know my car audio.. i have done it for 6 years

i'll give u my video card... lol. new x800 pro pci-express.. there's a thread around here somewhere... i'll bump it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back