Not open for further replies.
:
2007 MazdaSpeed 3
AUTOEXE Top mount intercooler for 2007 MazdaSpeed 3
Manufactured in Japan
part #3980
very high quality & finish, much better than other brands
installs in place of the stock intercooler without modifications
I cannot verify that it fits later models of the MazdaSpeed 3.
I only know for sure that it fits 2007 MazdaSpeed 3.

It came with a bolt on welded aluminum surround, to mate with the hood duct (included) which I did not use, because the stock plastic cover fits perfectly & protects the fins from damage.
You can use either the supplied metal surround, or the stock plastic cover, but not both at the same time.

Intercooler core measures approx 2.75" thick
Photos show the AutoEXE TMIC next to the stock Mazda TMIC for comparison.

Installed & only run for only 3,000 miles.
No oil residue inside
No fin damage
This part is currently available new from vendors for $1499.95!

AutoExe intercooler kit for the stock location DISI MZR turbo engine. The core thickness has been increased and the capacity has been boosted. The air intake temperature is lowered via the optimized outer and inner fins. The inner tube with a tapered air intake entrance has improved the air permeability rate to approximately 60% compared to the original part, reducing pressure loss. Output and acceleration response is improved. The intercooler bolts into the stock location.

This will be the actual shipping box. Intercooler securely packed inside with bubble wrap & foam at the corners.

I had already packed it for shipping when I took the required Mazdas 247 picture.

Eric
Fort Worth, Texas
(817) 729-7910

pic.php

pic.php

pic.php

pic.php

pic.php

pic.php

pic.php

pic.php

pic.php

pic.php

pic.php

pic.php

pic.php

pic.php

pic.php

I unpacked it just to retake one picture with the required sign.

I forgot to put my price, which is $750.

Considering that I paid $1200 for it 2 years ago & they sell for $1500 now, it is a good discount.

Eric

pic.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Bud why are you selling?

I am selling the car, which I returned to stock.
Selling the parts that I took off.

The AUTOEXE TMIC fits with no mods & the stock plastic cover protects the fins from damage.

My AUTOEXE TMIC is in perfect shape.
No bent fins, no leaks, no oil residue.

Eric

Do you have the correct part number? I think this is for the CX7. I'm guessing that this fits the MS3. Same engine...

I ordered it from PG in 2007 to fit the Speed3.
The label on the my TMIC says ML3980.
It fits perfectly on my 07 Speed3

The instuctions from Japan show an application for CX-7 also, but I don't know if it would be the same ML3980, or the ML3990 part number.

The drawings on the ML3980 instruction page look exactly like what I have & what the Speed 3 attching parts look like.

Eric

Guys, he's selling it, no need to question the price. If you don't feel it's fair, move on and don't buy it. Price out a new one and let me know if you think it's unreasonable.

I am going to get rid of all the nonsense from in here as well. Further discussion of price can be done via PMs to the seller, or will be given infractions.

OP, can you re-host those pictures somewhere else? None of them are showing up.

Guys, he's selling it, no need to question the price. If you don't feel it's fair, move on and don't buy it. Price out a new one and let me know if you think it's unreasonable.

I am going to get rid of all the nonsense from in here as well. Further discussion of price can be done via PMs to the seller, or will be given infractions.

OP, can you re-host those pictures somewhere else? None of them are showing up.

My account at the picture host got un-upgraded due to a problem with my subscription. I am trying to get the picture host to correct the problem.

If anyone wants pictures, they can PM me & I can email them.

Eric

OP: You can just use the attachment option on this forum to post pictures of your product. Hope this helps. Gooduck with your sale!

My account at the picture host got un-upgraded due to a problem with my subscription. I am trying to get the picture host to correct the problem.

If anyone wants pictures, they can PM me & I can email them.

Eric

Eric, you NEED to post pictures in here or the thread will be closed. You've got til 5pm tomorrow to re-post them.

I am selling my car & took all the aftermarket parts prior to putting it on ebay.
The buyer now is paying me my full asking prices for all the parts I took off & I am putting them back on for him. This was not expected, but is good news for me.

sold for $750

Eric

I am selling my car & took all the aftermarket parts prior to putting it on ebay.
The buyer now is paying me my full asking prices for all the parts I took off & I am putting them back on for him. This was not expected, but is good news for me.

sold for $750

Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back