F/s 2002 Kawasaki Ninja

Status
Not open for further replies.
and one last one. and the act performance street clutch. If I remember correctly the clutch has about 6k miles of use on it. if interested make me an offer.

Kit includes:
MZ-018 - Heavy Duty Pressure Plate
MZSD056S - Performance Street Disc
RB091 - Release Bearing
PB1005 - Pilot Bearing

Torque Capacity: 268 ft/lbs.

how much miles on them?
and what stage 2 or 1 ?

so is 200 shipped not a good offer? reply asap i need a after market clutch my car is in the shop. and they are about to tear it apart for some other fixing. so let me know. i need to know asap ..

how much miles on them?
and what stage 2 or 1 ?

so is 200 shipped not a good offer? reply asap i need a after market clutch my car is in the shop. and they are about to tear it apart for some other fixing. so let me know. i need to know asap ..

it had 6k miles on it.....i dont remember what stage it was.....where exactly are you?

what double din did you have on the protege and what type of sideskirt what brand on both? is the double din pioneer avic z1/2 ?

oh i had the pioneer avic z1 on the protege and i had both the cyber kit and the erebuni sides skirt on.......oh and i should say that I have an elmscan obd module for the protege that i dont need since it wont work on the 6 if anybody wants it make a reasonable offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back