Exhaust work

Benben

:
2003 mazdaspeed protege
Just looking to see if anyone on here have straight piped their protege. I have been looking on google and around I know a guy that did it to his car it sounds really good. Jw if anybody had done it to theirs and see if u liked it or the didn't

Do it, if for some reason you don't like it add a high flow car and resonator. That's what I'm runing on my 323 and it sounds amazing

I did it and I love it. It was going into a flowmaster until the weld on the muffler snapped. Its pretty loud and somewhat ricey but I like to annoy people....especially downshifting and you get the unburnt fuel popping.

I was running and will be running a corksport straight pipe with just 1 high flow cat. Also corksport spipe. Sounds really good but at times really loud.

I did it and I love it. It was going into a flowmaster until the weld on the muffler snapped. Its pretty loud and somewhat ricey but I like to annoy people....especially downshifting and you get the unburnt fuel popping.

4cyl gurgle is almost as good as a 4 cyl with big cams making a choppy idle. My Honda would actually spit out little balls of fire but obd0 didn't cut fuel when coasting so it ran really rich

My msp is straight piped. :) i love it, backfires sound awesome :p annoyin though at times since tho when trying to talk on the phone.

Back