exhaust question

hondajunkie01

:
03 protege5
ok guys so as some of you may know i have *************** header,2 1/2 catback pipe and a megaflow

and for a daily driver that s*** is just too loud

so i found a guy on craigslist that has a mustang gt muffler the inlet is 2 1/2

i think im going to buy it and see how she sounds

what do you guys think

nah man just throw in another resonator of your choice... that should take care of it..make sure its a big resonator

so just go to the exhaust place and tell them i want another resonator??and how much will it change the sound??

im really trying to stay away from the fried rice sound...im more of a con pow chicken man

stock mufflers do indeed muffle a lot more than resonators do. that would be your choice. just make sure the stock muffler you plan on putting on is free flowing like an s2000 muffler or rsx-s....something like that

stock mufflers do indeed muffle a lot more than resonators do. that would be your choice. just make sure the stock muffler you plan on putting on is free flowing like an s2000 muffler or rsx-s....something like that

yeah that is why i was thinking about the gt muffle cuz its for a v8 and its the same size piping that mine is right now so it wont have that weird buzzing noise when u put a stock muffler on bigger piping

it would be cool to see how this sounds. if you do this videos are required!

because of you my fine sir im going to do it.....and the outcome will be because of you haha...

jk ill let you guys know how it goes

im the kind of person when i get an idea and someone tells me its not a good one ill think about it...but then when someone tells me to go for it im all over it haha

thanks for being that guy

so im going today to pick up the exhaust and we will see how it goes....

and if it sounds like crap you guys will never hear about it haha jk

ill keep you up to date....and the good thing is im getting two so if it does sounds good ill have one to sell

Back