Exhaust Camshafts

CorkSport

2010 Mazdaspeed 3
Authorized Vendor
:
All Mazdas!
We ran across enough billets to get another run of the Japanese Mazdaspeed Familia FS-ZE camshafts made. We have them in stock and are available at the link below,

FS-ZE Exhaust Camshafts

These are the same as what we offered in the past and are the pre-TSB grind with more overlap.

-Derrick

We never made the intake camshafts since there was a decent supply from Mazda available. We made the exhaust camshaft after it was discontinued. If you guys want us to get some of the OEM FS-ZE intake camshafts in stock we can do that, it would take a few weeks to air ship some in from Japan.

-Derrick

Hell yeah! Keep our cars alive, there are still a lot of us MSP owners around. I will be saving up for one

Agreed with hornsfan! The MSP and protege community is still alive and going strong. Sure we are different from the MS3 crowd but the lack of parts and support is what really turns many people away. I want to see more CS development with the protege platform or a return to the platform!

exhaust cam

We ran across enough billets to get another run of the Japanese Mazdaspeed Familia FS-ZE camshafts made. We have them in stock and are available at the link below,

FS-ZE Exhaust Camshafts

These are the same as what we offered in the past and are the pre-TSB grind with more overlap.

-Derrick

heard the fsze exhaust cam wont idle on 97 automatics?? why is that, and not even with cam gears and tune?

heard the fsze exhaust cam wont idle on 97 automatics?? why is that, and not even with cam gears and tune?

The camshaft has the distributor drive on them so that is not a problem, it is the idle speed of the car when in drive when you come to a stop. The idle gets pretty rough when loaded and at 600rpm. on MT cars you are not loading the engine at 600rpm so it is not an issue.

Derrick

The camshaft has the distributor drive on them so that is not a problem, it is the idle speed of the car when in drive when you come to a stop. The idle gets pretty rough when loaded and at 600rpm. on MT cars you are not loading the engine at 600rpm so it is not an issue.

Derrick

hey derrick quick queston. I have a 2300 stall converter installed on my AT though. that would make a difference in that corksport exhaust cam idling right? and when you say "ruff" idle do you mean it wont idle at all or will be "loppy"?? bc I can deal with loppy as long as it not staling out etc. and also isn't 17.5 a lot of overlap for turbos?

They are mild cams, I'm sure they will be fine with the stock tune. If you are in Spain you should see if Miguel still has his speed, probably the most money ever spent on an MSP in the world. He was making over 500hp

Back