Excessive CELs need help

:
Mazdaspeed Protege
hey everybody like the title is saying Im have 5 CEL codes coming up, so Im seeing if anybody can help me out with these cuz Im stuck on a few of them.
the codes are P0850 (park/neutral switch) which got me stumped how do I fix this one?
the next is P0037 which is weird cuz I just put in a brand new OEM O2 sensor so why would I be throwing this CEL?
the third one is P0171 (system to lean) any suggestions?
and the last 2 are P2009 and P0660 which are both from my intake manifold cuz I changed it to the single runner. so any help on the 1st 3 CEL would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

also plug back in the Solenoid for the VICS or VTS whichever one it is and just leave them sitting in the engine bay... just have then plugged in with a vac line on them. That will get rid of those last two CELS and the other 3 I have no idea.

also plug back in the Solenoid for the VICS or VTS whichever one it is and just leave them sitting in the engine bay... just have then plugged in with a vac line on them. That will get rid of those last two CELS and the other 3 I have no idea.

you and orng1 havnt battle lately(dark)(smash)

i had that same code po171 i had a crack on the turbo manifold.
thats kinda weird cuz this CEL is for the secondary O2 sensor

yea I was thinking bout doing this but I dont like things sloppy having things laying around in my engine bay

so.. i am not the only one with the p0850, p2009 and p0660, i will keep watch on this to find out how to fix those 3!!!

i've had the p0850 a while too. i was told its a pink plug on top of the trans, but i never saw a plug

check for a exhaust leak that could cause the 0037 code..the lean code prob a vac leak.if you have access to a smoke machine smoke your vace lines and wait for smoke

Start here... your not the only one to get soem of those codes...

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123650312&highlight=P0850

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123700081&highlight=P0850

Edit: P0037 appears to be for the rear 02 sensor... which one did you replace?

I replaced both 02 sensors which is weird

im gonna have to look, i just got it like 2 months ago.. are either of you having stalling issues?

Im not having any stalling issues or any issues except running to lean is making me lose power but other then that I just hate to see that ugly check engine light

I would say check all your vac lines and just make sure you didnt knock anything loose when you were underneath your hood. I threw the same P0171 code and i had bumped a vac line loose and i didnt hear a noise or idle bad. Never hurts to check.

yea I guess I'll try that, but Im thinking its my spit sec AFC cuz it only becomes lean when I ease into boost but other then that when I smash the gas its good

Back