Evos: nice cars, Drivers: Not so smart

Krazee

Contributor
:
'04 Mazda 3
So yesterday I'm on my way to see my doc in Chicago, going from Addison. I was getting on I290 from I355 where this evo pulls up behind me quite quickly and starts tailgating me. I hate people sitting on my ass like that. So I down shifted and gunned it on the ramp to about 80 and the evo follows. We get on I290 and this guy is still following me. At this point we're going around 85 - 90 (Not too smart on the last day of the month in IL but w/e). Traffic was really lite cuz it was around noon. I start passing cars up and the evo still follows. There are a couple gaps and I'm expecting this guy to shoot behind in front of me and all but he does not. Then I exit off onto I294 to go to I90 toward Chicago and finally the dude passes me and and goes flying. Traffic was a little more dense there and he just barely stops behind the car in front of him. He kindly slows down and waits for me and guns it again. I'm sitting in my car laughing my ass off cuz I believe the dude in the evo thought I had an ms3 which I do not. Evos really nice cars, but the drivers are not so smart when it comes to other cars. lol

I know this friend of a friend who owns an Evo. Complete cocksucker. If you're not driving the same car as him, he calls you a ricer.

^^i really dislike people like that, i can't wait for my car to be rebuilt so i can own some evo's just to see the look on they're faces when an MSP beats them

haha...as much as that guy was a dumbass, it doesn't actually mean anything about evo drivers in general. he's definitely gonna get himself in trouble, though, so you can take comfort in that...and hope he doesn't take anyone else with him...+_+;

I know this friend of a friend who owns an Evo. Complete cocksucker. If you're not driving the same car as him, he calls you a ricer.

HOw do you call a person a ricer when you are sitting in a ricer.Does he think evos are not rice???If its a honda,mazda,mitsu,toyota or nissan and so on its rice.Altought mazda is owned by ford so its kinda on the bubble even tho its still from japan.Not only civics are rice..

HOw do you call a person a ricer when you are sitting in a ricer.Does he think evos are not rice???If its a honda,mazda,mitsu,toyota or nissan and so on its rice.Altought mazda is owned by ford so its kinda on the bubble even tho its still from japan.Not only civics are rice..

I wouldn't call real performance cars from Japan Rice. Rice is more the all show and no go Japanese car market. (Custom spraypainted interiors, underglow neon, Pointless fart-can exhaust etc...)

Rice is an attitude, not a type of car.

Calling a car "rice" or Rice burner just because is from japan is retarded. Rice is about making your car look or sound like a racing car, but in reality is anything but. Example, you drive a regular Lancer(or Mirage) but make it look like a Evo with a loud exhaust, but is still slow as hell. Or you drive a regular neon or cobalt(or a mz3) and you install all kind of crazy body kits and wings, but the car is still all show, no go.

And some people just think an american car(mustang, camaro) is not "rice". Yeah right, I've seen plenty of of mustangs and camaros(mostly v6) that look like they can go a million mph, but are still slow or stock, and therefore Rice.
honda-ricer.jpg

ricertbirdpv9.jpg

800px-Ricerburner-neon.jpg

The whole term ricer was coined by the cruiser/Harley motorcycle riders when they were describing any type of Japanese motorcycle. It then carried on to a broader spectrum used to describe any Japanese car, know then as "rice burners."

So really to me, any Jap car is "rice", but not everyone who drives a "rice burner" is a "ricer."

I know, it makes no sense.

The whole term ricer was coined by the cruiser/Harley motorcycle riders when they were describing any type of Japanese motorcycle. It then carried on to a broader spectrum used to describe any Japanese car, know then as "rice burners."

So really to me, any Jap car is "rice", but not everyone who drives a "rice burner" is a "ricer."

I know, it makes no sense.

Thats right..Back in the day anything from japan was called a rice burner and then rice for short.Now everyone says ricer.Its all the same.Im sure everyone who drives a japanese car wants to change the meaning of ricer but the fact is your drinving a rice burner.

haha...as much as that guy was a dumbass, it doesn't actually mean anything about evo drivers in general. he's definitely gonna get himself in trouble, though, so you can take comfort in that...and hope he doesn't take anyone else with him...+_+;

You should have seen him trying to around traffic. He would take a different route than me but still end up behind me everytime. Priceless.

Going back to that there are good evo drivers, I must have really bad luck cuz I got a buddy who also owns an evo but he's a complete moron (11 tickets, 2 suspensions and 1 driving on suspended licence)

get it right if its from the states we like to call it corn lol

e85 FTW

for the record, it does very well in boosted cars.... at least that seams to be the trend around here

Back