EVOLV-Chicago Annual BBQ 2009

does anyone know the exact address 4 the nav? i cant remember exactly where busse is, higgins?

aaaaaaannnndddd i'm back. birthday party has moved to the 29th! w00t!

1. TheDoc (Justin) - Meat, Chips, Soda, etc
2. Iguanaboy (Pete) - Meat, buns, etc
3. Xsists (Brian)
4. Sanblaster (Santos)
5. NRRfrogmanp5 (mattman)
6. Xmax (Xander) - Hot Dogs and Hot Dog buns
7. hectik1 (Hector)
8. mazdaboysp23 (Jimmy)
9. sp33dfr33k (Brian)
10. Saskatchewan17 (Tyler) - Diet soda, BBQ sauce
11. Solidtrance (Caleb)
12. Lord_Zath & Mrs. Zath (Steve & Kelly)
13. Anna-chan & Aricjm15

YAY Anna!!!!! I'm so excited that you are going to be there!!! Ken, are you going to be there too???? My other half is going to be in Iowa so I'm coming solo Saturday and being shy and all I am glad to see friendly faces going Saturday, I am really lookig forward to it!!! I should be there around 1:30 so Anna or whoever is parking the cars save me a spot please!!!(drive2)

they said they didnt want people posting the info all over the internet. so they asked that it not be copied and pasted. u dont have to join there to see it.

oh yeah I forgot.

eh, whatever. I b there @ noon. Hopefully weather is good.

YAY Anna!!!!! I'm so excited that you are going to be there!!! Ken, are you going to be there too???? My other half is going to be in Iowa so I'm coming solo Saturday and being shy and all I am glad to see friendly faces going Saturday, I am really lookig forward to it!!! I should be there around 1:30 so Anna or whoever is parking the cars save me a spot please!!!(drive2)

I'll be there two, and since I met you last weekend I guess I count as a friendly face too. Don't worry, the evolv group is full of really nice folks p. They will go out of their way to welcome new people to the group.

The weather is supposed to be perfect, 73 and sunny, 10% chance of rain!!! Geez i sound like Tom Skilling! (sun)

Santos you are also considered a friendly face!!! IT is weird tho, because at work I can talk to different people all day about anything and outside, I am only shy at first!! I'll get over it!! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
61 Unseasonably cool! Extensive cloudiness. Sporadic sprinkles and possible lake-enhanced showers -- especially near the lake ending later in the day. North winds 5 to 16 m.p.h. Clouds break Saturday night.

just a heads up. The Evolv guys are trying to get a proper car count to reserve an appriopriate number of parking spaces. They've set up a poll on their website. please take the time, if you have not already done so, to register and put your vote up. it only takes 30 seconds and will make things much easier for saturday. thanks.

For some of the guys going, I am a noob so I need help getting my tow plate on to my car that just came in the mail today. Can one of you guys lend me a hand and I was told I needed a thin walled deep socket? Help a brotha out tomorrow.

Back