Everything $10 (plus shipping) - 2003 P5 partout leftovers

I've been parting this thing out for a year and a half and I'm ready to get rid of as much as possible as soon as possible. Everything listed here is $10 plus shipping. Please don't ask if I have other parts--this is basically all that's left worth selling except for the bumper (which is not $10 ;)).

Everything here is stock from a 2003.5 Protege5 with ~110k miles.

Shipping will be from ZIP 28461. Not willing to ship internationally (not even Canada) right now. I typically stick with USPS for anything small and/or up to a few pounds. Larger/heavier stuff is shipped UPS or FedEx (cheaper). I get discounts with all 3 carriers and try to keep shipping costs low.

NOTE: If there's a photo of something *not* in the list below, it already sold.

• Rear left window sill
  • Rear right window sill
  • Axle (auto trans only)
  • Cam gears w/ washers and bolts
  • Rear set belt receptacles (all)
  • Airbag computer
  • 4 Random relays
  • Pair hood hinges
  • Jack (no wrench)
  • Keyless entry controller box
  • Front wiper motor
  • Auto trans mount
  • Set of inner/outer tie rod ends w/ boots. Loose, but no play.
  • Box of seals. Yes, a box. I've sold a few random ones individually.
  • Set of 3 rust-free wiper arms
  • Rear left (I think) hub & spindle
  • Pair of rear brake caliper brackets
  • Set 4 brake lines
  • Front left caliper bracket
  • Power steering rack
  • AC evaporator core
  • (lower?) Half the intake manifold that the TB mounts to (EGR and solenoids not included)

IMG_1136.JPG

IMG_1137.JPG

IMG_1138.JPG

IMG_1139.JPG

IMG_1140.JPG

IMG_1141.JPG

IMG_1142.JPG

IMG_1143.JPG

IMG_1144.JPG

IMG_1145.JPG

Last edited:
Label Printed, and it'll go out tomorrow :)

And you may not want to have the Trans ID in the post... don't know if anyone else can do anything with it, but better safe than sorry!

They can't do anything with it. Its like a recipit number. The only thing its good for it pulling up the transaction and proving you paid for such and such item ect, but thanks for looking out!

Last edited:
Interested in the rear right window sill. Are you speaking of the rear right piece in the hatch that covers where the jack is hidden?

Trunk lid seal???
Sorry, it's a Protege5 (hatchback), so it doesn't have a trunk ;)

Interested in the rear right window sill. Are you speaking of the rear right piece in the hatch that covers where the jack is hidden?
The window sills are the hard black strips that sit on the top of each door right above the door handles and at the very bottom of the windows. If the windows are down, you'd be resting your arm on them--they're at the same level as the interior door panels. Hope this is more clear!

Bump... lots of requests for shipping prices, but very few bites. If you think my prices are too high, don't be afraid to tell me. The worst I can say is no :D

I'll take that axle. Please PM me the shipped (44236) cost and PayPal addy. Thanks!

You wouldn't still have the member that goes from the front of the car to the sub-frame, the front engine mount bolts onto this member. Sorry for asking but it's not a common part people list, so I thought I'd ask. Thanks.

You wouldn't still have the member that goes from the front of the car to the sub-frame, the front engine mount bolts onto this member. Sorry for asking but it's not a common part people list, so I thought I'd ask. Thanks.

Sorry, the center support sold a long time ago. About the only things that aren't listed here are the bare front doors, the main engine cradle, and the rear bumper (can't ship any of those). There are also some piddly little things (clips, brackets, etc) that aren't listed, but those probably aren't worth anything.

Back