Everyday Complaints. Bad Drivers, Parking lot happenings, and general car issues

skatethesea

:
2010 Speed 3
So I have had a couple complaints and there is always a good story to be had from a weekend drive. So I figured I would start up a thread so that everyone here can vent a little and not feel like they are whining.

Do not post up how you lost a race or any illegal activities. If you got a ticket for speeding then let it loose. But stories of complete recklessness will be removed immediatly.

My one and only complaint for the time being is that I need a fuel pump. But it will get me no horsepower. I could get the COBB AP instead, but then i will need the full pump. A BOV would be nice but since it wont be VTA then I am wasting money, and as for the FMIC, we are back to the COBB AP and HPFP. Its a vicious cycle and I need someone to lend me $6k so I can be happy :p

Okay here is one. And it is a really big one for me. The Gas pedal(petal_?) is too far down behind the brake. I cannot heal toe in this car at all. I spent weeks learning to get a proper heal toe in my S2000 and now I can barely reach the accelerator with my toes on the brake. Its really killing my shifting into corners on the mountain roads.

So i got the COBB AP and now I mis shift into 3rd gear a lot. I am pretty sure the new found torque is really rocking my engine and making it move around causing me to shift. Guess I have to buy motor mounts. I wish I could stop modding.

No I dont! Bwahahaha

Got another one:
You know when you are parking in a HUGE parking lot, and you park far away from ANY CARS like in the back back back part of the lot.
Then some doucher finds the need to park RIGHT FREAKIN NEXT TO YOU!!!
I mean are you serious. There is a HUGE parking lot here, and out of all the spot you have to park RIGHT NEXT TO ME!!

Got another one:
You know when you are parking in a HUGE parking lot, and you park far away from ANY CARS like in the back back back part of the lot.
Then some doucher finds the need to park RIGHT FREAKIN NEXT TO YOU!!!
I mean are you serious. There is a HUGE parking lot here, and out of all the spot you have to park RIGHT NEXT TO ME!!

Haha wow it's not just me! Happens to me all the time too. And they are literally right next to you like they did it on purpose. And the one time I didn't park far, I come out and see a mark or scratch.

Also, road debree (especially lil stones) is killing me and my baby; so far I have like 3 lil dents on the passenger door and on the sideskirt. ~sigh~

Dealerships that have your car for 10 days to perform a TSB that should take 1/2 a day. Dropped it off last Wednesday for the windshield creak fix to find they didn't order the right number of parts (1 vs 10...duh) then they cracked the windshield and offered to replace it with aftermarket glass which I was not fond of since the car is a little over a year old and it was their fault. 1st replacement was damaged in shipment, 2nd replacement was missing along with another 1/3 of their order on Tuesday.

Happily they called yesterday to confirm the car was fixed and it would be detaild this morning. I'm picking her up at lunch. :)

lol....they did a good job of detailing her both inside and out. The wife is very happy to have her baby back.

Found out that my college wont give me another loan.(pissed) Apparently i dont qualify for a loan even though i have recieved 2 loans easily. Now i gotta come up with 1300 within 6 weeks on a 7.25/hr job, and then another 1600 for the spring by november...

If i dont come up with the money i'm dropped from my classes.

Life BLOWWWWSSSSS

Found out that my college wont give me another loan.(pissed) Apparently i dont qualify for a loan even though i have recieved 2 loans easily. Now i gotta come up with 1300 within 6 weeks on a 7.25/hr job, and then another 1600 for the spring by november...

If i dont come up with the money i'm dropped from my classes.

Life BLOWWWWSSSSS

Salle Mae?

my college doesnt wanna work with them and salle mae doesnt wanna work with my college.

Back