Events for Mazda Owners in Hawaii

I would like to see if there is any interest in having any driving events for Mazda owners here in Hawaii, I used to head up events when HRP was open such as the introduction of the Subaru WRX, Nissan 350Z, and numerous others.

Please help me to find out if the Mazda owners out there have and itch for the ZOOM ZOOM.

If there is enough of a desire to do so than I will implement the steps needed to do so. And this will give you a place to do the things in your cars that would normally get you arressted on the streets.

So please state your desire for something to happen and if you know of others out there that are not on this site please let them know also.

This is for all Mazda owners!

I would be down for a cruise, but I am not the type to do drag racing or auto-cross.

I concur w/ Chris with not being a drag or motorcross enthisist...rather...a simple cruise w/ the gang is my cup of tea. However, I do support something similar to the HRP. I already have an idea that the HRP will not be a reality. It would be great if a new location could be made. Something of this magnitude will take a lot of work, support, and a lot of rubbing elbows with the legislative posse including representatives, etc. The legislative session will be starting shortly so you will have to work very fast if you want a bill to be presented this coming session. Anyway, take it to the tracks...not the streets...wow..haven't used that term in a long time. Good luck Rotary Power.

i was autocrossing with Gabe before, but my schedule got busy with work so i stopped. not to many Mazda guys either down here. i really want to have a annual Mazda meet though and also crusies quarterly. hopefully you help out getting the rotarys to come out.

Efren

How about we consider this a meet to show support for your fellow Mazda enthusiasts, and if you so desire you can test your vehicle on the tracks that are designed that day. Think of it as a meet with entertainment, food and drinks.

My main concern with this would be if mazda reps would be on hand and start voiding warantees based on "racing" your vehicle.

Mazda is a supporter of SCCA and will not pull these stupid warranty issues like Mitsubishi.

When will this go down?, Well we need to see more response or interest in this before we can even make a move having 6 people respond in this forum does not make for the need to even create an event of this size. Get more involved and than I will initiate the steps necessary to get us a date.

Last edited:
I'd like to see some more meets...my bro is with the subys and they have one once a week, and though not everyone can make it every week, they always have a big turnout. Went to the Toys for Tots cruise and there were only 5 mazdas! So sad... but we had fun and I got to meet some great people.

I'd like to see some more meets...my bro is with the subys and they have one once a week, and though not everyone can make it every week, they always have a big turnout. Went to the Toys for Tots cruise and there were only 5 mazdas! So sad... but we had fun and I got to meet some great people
we need more of a turn out for mazdas like the monthly one in November.....the Rx-7 and rx-8 guyz need to come through.

Who do have a annual Mazda meet and that like the only time when everyone comes out. I having a hard time with having meet with my team members because lately they have been getting rid of their cars=(

Back