European wiper arm-- installed!

bazooka joe said:
(poke) a bit harsh??

extremely harsh and totally not required. lacking in any semblance of thought or respect. we're all at the point - so i thought - where we can be mature enough not to criticize someone else's mods.

7 euros is like $13 shipping will kill you though
I got the rainx wipers myself and am extremly pleased with them, I have nothiced the stockers do jump sometimes

Like always, sweet find Edwin! But you should have ordered two...you know for you buddy (glare)

AbsoluteSwed said:
It just surprise me when people make new threads displaying their pretty worthless, low priority mods

What thread was he supposed to put it in? The "which intake should I get!?!?!?!?!?!" thread?

(bang)

lol

AbsoluteSwed said:
Well you did make a new thread displaying it and all that, so it was so low priority why did you post about it? It just surprise me when people make new threads displaying their pretty worthless, low priority mods and being all pumped about it. I know I seem like an asshole right now but dude its wiper arm.

no it dosent sound like your being a asshole. you are being a asshole and evenmore a dickhead to boot you sure you dont drive a civic or somrthing? but really if you dont have anything nice to say shut the **** up and walk away its not your place to say anything about what he does with his car. and actully i took his post more as inciteful then anything becausxe yes i do notice my whipers hopeing everyonce in awhile and yes i would like to do something about it dose that make me rice? no it makes me a person that cares about the quality of the car he is driveing and the quality anf comfort of driveing with no freaking water on my windshield. so rapping this up stfu and act natural.

bazooka joe said:
i think he was just having a bad day or something??

Not really, look at the rest of his posts. They're typically on the negative side, at least lately.

(broop brablubbel badeebadooob hua gnarfgnarf shaboing)^2 (shady)

and yes,the wiper arms are nice indeed. i got them since day 1 (thumb)
(i thought the spoiler was standard until edwin told me you ppl haven't got it..go get it..nice small mod to make)

Last edited:
kcbhiw said:
I can guarantee TheMAN knows more about the Protege than you ever will. He's researched the thing to the limit and then some. He's been a connoisseur of mixing and matching parts from the Protege's sister cars from around the globe.

whhoooooooooooooooo...

CARES??

*edit* to add that you sound like the biggest nuthugger in that post... LOL (thumb)

Last edited:
Enderwiggin9969 said:
no it dosent sound like your being a asshole. you are being a asshole and evenmore a dickhead to boot you sure you dont drive a civic or somrthing? but really if you dont have anything nice to say shut the **** up and walk away its not your place to say anything about what he does with his car.

whoa. noob. chill.

it's not even your car. im sure TheMan can protect himself.

looks good! It seems to move the visual presence of the wiper down a bit so it doesn't appear to stick out as much.

heh

lol noob? what am i a noob at? freaking retard and anyways the guy offended me with his statement and i wasent protecting anyone like i could onthe internet. but anyways how about you go lick my balls? sounds good

Back