Euro CX-7 debut with 6 speed manual trans

Z_Monzter said:
4 cyl. Mitsubishi Montero Sport was too.

Oh yeah, you might be right, but correct me if I am wrong:

Al those vehicles mentioned above are 4 cyl base models, whitch =(ugh).

you can not buy any SUV or 4 door car (except for a BMW M5) in the US fully loaded with a manual tranny, and that SUX my friend.:bs:

um no 4-door car in the us fully loaded with a manual tranny... wha? I assume you mean large car or something, and even then.. Nissan Altima, Maxima (up until the 2007), I believe Accord, I think Sonata, Optima as well.. there's plenty.

well yeah they must have an option for the manual transmision!!! But the auto rocks and its awesome!!! So have fun with your ride , i really like the fog lights i want to buy them!!!

If anyone hears how we can get the fog/parking light config over here, please share so we can all partake. I'd kill to get my hands on the fog lights from the concept...

gimpo2 said:
cx-7 owners have no sense of humor or i have a bad one

OH! allright, you were kidding. I actually thought you were serious!
(why didnt you just go around the rock?)

I was going to shoot myself.(shocked) (enguard)

lllateralus said:
6 speed manual tranny, lockers, 280 lb feet of torque.:)

Damn, Illateralus, that a bad @$$ picture. Did your truck actually clear that big rock?!!?!?

And you guys are right, I forgot about the Accord, Maxima and Altima.\

Anyways, the point is, that it would be nice to see a CX-7 manual tranny in the US.

silverone said:
If anyone hears how we can get the fog/parking light config over here, please share so we can all partake.
Just wait till the CX-7 is on sale for a few month's in Europe. The factory Euro lights will be available as service parts which will be able to be imported.
This also applies to the mirror indicator lights. Several companies have imported Euro options for the RX-8 for sale here in the US.

Last edited by a moderator:
Z_Monzter said:
Damn, Illateralus, that a bad @$$ picture. Did your truck actually clear that big rock?!!?!?

And you guys are right, I forgot about the Accord, Maxima and Altima.\

Anyways, the point is, that it would be nice to see a CX-7 manual tranny in the US.

The rock is WAY to big to drive OVER, (way higher than the undercarrage!)
but the FJ has an awesome approach angle especially with the lift, and plenty of torque and all the 4WD goodies (locking rear diff and center diff, and ATRAC off road traction system) to just climb right up the rock with no trouble.

Zoom49 said:
Just wait till the CX-7 is on sale for a few month's in Europe. The factory Euro lights will be available as service parts which will be able to be imported.
This also applies to the mirror indicator lights. Several companies have imported Euro options for the RX-8 for sale here in the US.

(ughdance) that will be cool! i'll wait for that to happen if it happen LOL!!

I really hope someone decides to import them. I'd add them to my list of parts I need to buy. :D

Headlight washers

Anyone noticed the small pumps below front lights?
Those are washers - required in euro when having Xenon headlights - because their efficency tend to deteriorate rapidly when covered with dirt. (cool)

Back