ETS, SU, HKS, Greddy, MM, LED, HID, fuel door, eyelids, more

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to post in here and tell all prospective buyers that this is a wonderful seller. I purchased the wheel spacers on Saturday and had them in my hand on Wednesday. Super fast shipping, great price and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you again!

glad you like it and the pic of the car with the new flush wheels is awesome :)

still available items are:
stock resonators,
stock muffler,
PG test pipe,
axela badge,
LED smoked rear and rear side reflectors

just put on the eyelids today!!!!!! FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

glad you like them! Ive been getting so many PM's on cardomain about those as they are rare and hard to find and people keep wanting to know what the brand is. I got them from a highly respected forum member a few years ago and loved them. Good to hear you like them :)

The rear LEDS look bad ass, i have them on my car and they look shaweet, Mix it up with LED white LP Lights mmhmm i got pics if anyone is intrested seeing, oh BTW got my GREDDY!

The rear LEDS look bad ass, i have them on my car and they look shaweet, Mix it up with LED white LP Lights mmhmm i got pics if anyone is intrested seeing, oh BTW got my GREDDY!

right on dude, that GREDDY is about as cherry as you could ever find. I loved the sound! Smoked rear LED reflectors still up for sale :)

LED side markers sold.

PG test pipe still available, seen some PM's but no offers yet. Shout me a price!

I sent you a PM about your test pipe.. Idk if you received it...

Let me know, i'm interested!

testpipe now sold

only stuff left are Axela badge, stock muffler and stock resonators if anyone needs them

Looks like I s*** the bed on the smoked LED's!!! May I ask where you got them? I've been looking for a set of these pigs for my CWP for quite some time now. Although, I don't get on the forums as much as I like, I may have missed several FS threads for them.

1 resonator now sold!

I still have 1 resonator left, the stock muffler, and the Axela badge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back