etown turnout

LaZaBLuEMp3

:
RSX type s
well that didnt go as planned as those of u who went know what im talking about. did anyone see anyone else from this board???? KzA i saw ur car. it was parked in with the vw section right???
and i also saw another mp3 parked waaay in the back by me. no i didnt have my car. well for those of u who went did u check out some of the cars there. sweet g35 with lambo doors and that paint job.:eek: well just wanted to know who went. oh and SAIDED, if u went was that ur buddys omni that ran a 13???
mike

Englishtown Turnout

I was there; there was also a yellow Protege5 and a yellow MP3. But nobody was by there car. As for the show it was pretty cool. Best part was when the Supra (I think) ran a 10 !!!

Last edited:
yea it was racin a black rx7 right? yea it ran like a 10.7. or did u see one of the drag cars engine blow up?? crazy

Nah I didn't see any car blown their engine. I left like at 5pm. I did see some fool drop oil on the track, and it cause a 20 minute delay.

Last edited:
I was there man..chillin in the VW section with a friend of mine..yea that was some sick racin..That engine blow up realy sucked! I thoguth tthat one raced was awesome where that guy just sat at his red light for a few seconds..then still pissed on the other guy runnin a freakin 12!!!! ALso, you guys see that stock protege runnin? 17s man..so depressing...Were you guys on the other side? I wanted to go but those fuckers wanted to charge me another 15 bucks!

Oh ye..met a guy with a MSP at a hotdog stand...lives in Brick..told him about the board so he might be coming on...oh yea..On the way home(I took 527 all the way back to Toms River..windy windy windy) I raced around with an integra for over a half hour!...We had so much fun...and I just romped on him in the twisties..I even beat him off the line once! all in all, such a greaaaaaaaaat day!

yea it was fun. i was on the other side where the car show was. pretty nice. i saw ur car as soon as i came in and i wasnt sure where to go so i went the otehr way haha. we probaly would have seen eachother neway cause i have no idea what u look like and u werent by ur car but it was all good. didnt see the protege but isaw the other races. and saw 2 msp i nthe parkin lot.
man, i just dont understand with some people with their cars. how can u not know that ur car looks like s***. man, sooooo many ricey pos's there. well maybe we can meet there on a friday night or somethin when there arent soooo man people there. how far away r u?

dude..i will go there ANYTIME..driving those back roads are OH so much fun!!! Im from Toms River...arent you south of me? Maybe I will go up there friday after school..But yea, I met the one guy with the MSP..he was pretty chill..I was like "Man, how do you like it?" he was like s*** dude there is no way to describe it..hahah yet another pleased protege owner!.....Hey, how about that toyota station wagon that ran like 13s lol...that thing cracked me up everytime

aight sweet. should have my car by then, maybe ill go there on friday, ill pm u if i do. and nah i didnt see that toyota. i bet it was funny though haha
mike

SnowSerpent: was it a red supra driven by a guy with a shaved head by any chance?

GUYS: I can't believe you guys all agreed to "meet" but didn't organize some way to get in touch with each other! That was silly.

Did any of you actually run?

Kooldino said:
SnowSerpent: was it a red supra driven by a guy with a shaved head by any chance?

GUYS: I can't believe you guys all agreed to "meet" but didn't organize some way to get in touch with each other! That was silly.

Did any of you actually run?

I can't really remember; can't say I was paiding much attention to the drive.

I thought that everyone would park in the same lot, and that I'll see a whole bunch of MP3's and Protege5's in one section. Didn't know that they would break it up into VW's and Imports.

Last edited:
I went, i didnt bring my car though, i saw the yellow p5 and the blue p5, does anyone want to meet up on the 16th?? im going to run my car before and after i get NX... let me know

oh, and i was let down, i didnt see any p5s run... but i did see one protege, and i saw 2 more MSP's in the parking lot

Back