Error when posting new thread

CasopoliS

Contributor
:
05 Legacy GT, 06 Accord SE, Civic
I get this every once and a while when I start a new thread. It keeps coming up after I hit the submit new thread button.

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/mazdamp3/www/vbb306/includes/functions_search.php on line 220

God loves me and he loves you and he loves the mods who are going to graciously explain what it is.

*side thought* One hundred bucks says a mod comes on here and tells me that god hates me. Crap.

tphskab said:
God hates you......

Im not much of a mod, but it needed to be done

ok that is actually old and not funny. What would be funnier is if a mod came on here and explained it in every detail in paragraph form. Now that would be... well boring, but funny.

I have the same problem from time to time...and I'm a bit concerned...Report here if you've also experienced the problem...

Same here. Happens everytime the past few days...I've been trying to post a thread about the MX-5 winning car of the year in New Zealand -i keep getting the "fatal error" message. :(

And it wont let me try again because "duplicate thread found"... obviously I can just make it slightly different, but why is it acting dumb?

I've had this problem a lot the last few days. I havn't been able to start a new thread on here since Tuesday, so does anybody have an answer as to what's causing this?

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 50331648 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1024 bytes) in /home/mazdamp3/www/vbb306/includes/functions_search.php on line 220

I've had a bunch of errors when I've tried to start new threads - sometimes it works after a few tries, other time I get pissed off and quit trying

Back