Erebuni P5 Wing Pic's?

eh-body

:
2005 Mazda3
Hi

Does anybody have some closer pic than the Erebuni website?
I just want to get a better look at it and how it is mounted.

Thanks
Shawn

eh-body said:
Hi

Does anybody have some closer pic than the Erebuni website?
I just want to get a better look at it and how it is mounted.

Thanks
Shawn

It is mounted on fixings of the Mazda aileron

http://www.clubprotegequebec.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=10410&highlight=

P9080039.jpg

P9080029.jpg

P9080035.jpg

IMG_0871.jpg

IMG_0857.jpg

Love the blue.. Dont take offence to this, but imo it looks like a focus wing...I personlly like the Mint Blue 2 wing better.

Great Pics.
But it would seem that the wing, when mounted does not let air under it.
Is the Autoexe the same wing? I thought erebuni just copied it.

Thanks
Shawn

Just order from Erebuni, go to their website. Buy directly from them. Erebuni was supposedly a MintBlue replica, but it seems like it isn't. This is not a replica AutoExe wing, not even close.

Peace

L8R said:
Just order from Erebuni, go to their website. Buy directly from them. Erebuni was supposedly a MintBlue replica, but it seems like it isn't. This is not a replica AutoExe wing, not even close.

Peace
do they have red? lol (poke)

sidpro5 said:
I need that wing!

Bet ya i'll get it before you ;) haha just kidding, but its nice do u guys think they would have it in red? damn!!! (boom07) (boom07) (first) (poke) (hah)

L8R said:

Peace

exactly, i like the Auto EXE wing because it's like a stretched out stock wing with a diferent upward angle...

santisurf said:
Bet ya i'll get it before you ;) haha just kidding, but its nice do u guys think they would have it in red? damn!!! (boom07) (boom07) (first) (poke) (hah)

I'd bet you would have the wing before me, if I were a betting man. I don't have the spare funds to just throw cash at my car, so I gotta do it a little at a time. That way the wife doesn't really notice anything (like the header, CAI, RB cat-back, Eibach's............)

Back