Enkei RPM2 18x8 +45 MS6 stock will it fit?

brianguild

:
2006 MazdaSpeed6
Folks, need to know if this will fit stock MazdaSpeed 6 with 225/45/18 tire.

There is much debate over on the other forum, some say yes, some say no, and some are saying yeah but with 225/40/18 tires.

Honestly, it blows my mind how many different opinions there are on this sort of thing. I mean really, is it that difficult of a thing to figure out?

;-)

I've heard more often than not that 225/45s will rub. Going with the 8" wheel with close to a stock offset will probably cause some rubbing, and need a fender roll to be safe.

you need a fender roll... wider wheels, with wider tires and lower offsets "fit", im running 18x8 +35 225/40; my next tire will prob be 245/40. EvoX wheels are a popular choice now 18x8.5 +35 ... you need to be prepared to deal with tight fitment.... no giving rides or the tires could rub, no heavy loads or the tires could rub, no taller winter tires because they can rub <-- or you can just swap wheels.... etc so on and so forth...

they will fit...You will probably rub in the rear slightly. I did with 18x8 +35 Roll the fenders it will be a good investment cuz you'll need it once you lower the car

yeah ull need a roll. i have 18x8 +47 on 225/45 and they rubbed on stock suspension

stock wheels were fine with 225/45 tires, i have 8" ones to with 225/45 tires and they rubbed in the rear when my camber was reduced because the alignment shop didn't listen to me, so i rolled them and all is good.

Back