Engine swap?

finechina12

:
Mazda3 Hatch
I bought my Mazda3 new from the dealer in 2004. Its my baby. Now thanks to some idiot I need a new engine. I had a bering burn up due to a bad oil change. Then the place that did the change closes and disappears forever. Anyways, what can I do? The shop where I took it has been looking for 3 weeks for a new block and they can not find one, or an entire replacement engine for that matter. I need help. What can I do? I have found that there a are a lot of Mazda6 engins for sale. Will it fit? Is it worth it? Please help I need my baby back. Thanks.

really?

I honestly didnt know that

the thought jsut crossed my mind that it might be possible

Im a protege guy, I dont know much about the newer generations it twas merely a suggestion

hmm

my brother sourced his motor from a place called Attarco, but I dunno if thats a chain and has multiple stores or not

nothing a little love from a sledge hammer can't do...lol.

there was one for sale on ebay a couple weeks ago. Motor, tranny, ecu and axles.

anything is possible. why not try an insurance claim if a complete motor needs to be replace...some people have done it with hydrolocking.

I bought my Mazda3 new from the dealer in 2004. Its my baby. Now thanks to some idiot I need a new engine. I had a bering burn up due to a bad oil change. Then the place that did the change closes and disappears forever. Anyways, what can I do? The shop where I took it has been looking for 3 weeks for a new block and they can not find one, or an entire replacement engine for that matter. I need help. What can I do? I have found that there a are a lot of Mazda6 engins for sale. Will it fit? Is it worth it? Please help I need my baby back. Thanks.

i can help you out, shoot me a PM

nothing a little love from a sledge hammer can't do...lol.

there was one for sale on ebay a couple weeks ago. Motor, tranny, ecu and axles.

anything is possible. why not try an insurance claim if a complete motor needs to be replace...some people have done it with hydrolocking.

Vehicle insurance won't cover mechanical breakdown. Regardless of who's at fault.

That's because you have mechanical break down insurance. It's not part of your auto policy. It's its own separate policy that GEICO sells as an extended warranty "type" policy.

Yeah that sounds like a lot more work and money than a college student can handle. You guys are right I just hit 52,000 miles when it happened, and my insurance sait they won't cover it either.

Back