Emblem for front grill

CyberFormula

:
2002 Mazda Protege 5, 2000 Cougar V6
I think the DGM grill is one of the best looking one made for our car so that's what I'll be getting. However I think it would look even nicer with a nice looking emblem to go with it. Anyone got any idea of what emblem would look best with this grill? Where could I get this emblem? Many thanks.

or the "Protege5" badge would look good too, as long as you still have it on your trunk and haven't shaved it off...

I got this grill and emblem last week. I pick up the grill today from paint and hope to get it installed this weekend. I'll post some pics up if I get the chance.

6a_1.JPG 2332_1.JPG

Thanks for all the posts guys.

I like the protege5 idea and mazdaspeed emblem. Where can I find these?

Personally Iam not found of the Familia badges. It makes me feel that Iam a Familia wannabe. I mean its like the Acura RSX that put on Honda Integra badges. It just doesn't feel right.

ipleadthe5th your emblem looks very original, I like it. Please post pics when you are done.

CyberFormula said:
Thanks for all the posts guys.

I like the protege5 idea and mazdaspeed emblem. Where can I find these?

Personally Iam not found of the Familia badges. It makes me feel that Iam a Familia wannabe. I mean its like the Acura RSX that put on Honda Integra badges. It just doesn't feel right.

ipleadthe5th your emblem looks very original, I like it. Please post pics when you are done.

but isn't putting on a mazdaspeed badage still like putting a TypeR badge on a RSX?

Too many people have this so I didn't think of it that way, but I guess you are right. Maybe I should just stick with a protege5 badge. What I would really like to find is a simple 3 characters 'MP5'. I don't know if anyone actually make this though.

vicham said:
but isn't putting on a mazdaspeed badage still like putting a TypeR badge on a RSX?

CyberFormula said:
What I would really like to find is a simple 3 characters 'MP5'. I don't know if anyone actually make this though.

I have seen these but I can't remember where. I'm sure someone on here has one though.

Found one on ebay, but I don't know if it's what you had in mind. Pretty cheap, so if you don't like it you won't be out much $.
https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

Last edited:
Thanks for the link. It is really cheap so I guess I can try it out if I can't find anything else.

5PADZAM said:
I have seen these but I can't remember where. I'm sure someone on here has one though.

Found one on ebay, but I don't know if it's what you had in mind. Pretty cheap, so if you don't like it you won't be out much $.
https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

Thats a good looking badge. Maybe I should've waited but I want something really simple. I guess I'll stick to the '5'

Back