Eiback and H & R update..looky looky>>>

calimazda3

:
2004 Mazda 3S 2.3L
Spoke with Blane at Eiback Technical line and he is stating that the pro-kit is shipping today 05-06-04. He also states that there is a sport-line kit, pro-dampner, coilovers and the rear alignment kit in R & D, all of which should be available in the 3rd quarter of this year for our Mazda 3. Just wanted to let everyone know. FYI, the eiback pro-kit is a progressive spring with higher rates 18% in the front and 23% in the rear.

I also called H & R and they have yet to release there springs, they advised to check back in 6-8 weeks and that they are not sure how much stiffer than OEM they will be (they said usually 25-30% but there not sure yet due to springs are not released yet) and if they are linear or the progressive type.

Peace,
Los

Ill beleve it when i see it

dont get to happy about eibach i ordered my eibachs the first week of march they told me im am the very first person on the list to order the pro kit they called me yesterday and told me that they were still in the R&D lab finishing testing because they were not yet happy w/ the springs and they should be ready on May 21st and then they would start shipping so it would be around the 1st of June when i get mine but if what you said is true then great because damn ive been waiting a long time

Strange that you posted this today.
I JUST talked to my local dealer and he gave me a price of $190 for the PRO-Kit and availability probably towards the end of the month! (2thumbs)

Sorry my kids are sick and i did not get a chance to post yesterday i got mine for $256 to the door so $190 is damn good kinda wish i would have waited to order mine

Well, if you HAD waited, you'd STILL be waiting.

Just talked to Eibach and it's going to be the end of June before any come available.

(pissed) (headshake

Yep. I called at the end of April and they said the end of May. Here it is the end of May and they're saying the end of June.

On the plus side, the guy said they're doing continuous R&D, so theoretically the longer we wait, the better the springs will be.

No crap i have talked to them a 100 times to every time i call back its somthing different I talked to them yesterday because they told my they would ship may 21st and they told me the new release date was june 11th for more R&D like you said thats good and bad good they want to get them right bad because im like a kid at christmas and i want my present LOL just sucks forking out 250 bucks the first week of march and still waiting hey goldwing you wanna race and see who gets theres first HE HE

s***, dude... I haven't even ordered mine yet. I'm not gonna fork out the cash till they're actually available. I'm not in that big of a hurry.

I dont blame you but the assclown at nopi told me they were in stock and would arrive at my door in 7-10 business days more like 7-10 business months lol

Oh yeah, totally. NOPI still has them listed on their web site as in stock.

I'm glad I can get them locally for less.

goldwing2000 said:
Yep. I called at the end of April and they said the end of May. Here it is the end of May and they're saying the end of June.

On the plus side, the guy said they're doing continuous R&D, so theoretically the longer we wait, the better the springs will be.

"Well, we've upped the cycles to 30million... but we haven't quite gotten rid of that nasty tendancy to break into your house and steal items to eBay for quick cash"

/random...

Guess what I just talked to eibach thy called me and aid that the springs were not in R&D but were released now they were just waiting on them to arrive from eibach germany they would be in the US buy june 2nd and then they would ship out he said they should deff be at my door the 1st week of june Im now taking bets on that one this is the 4th time i have been told they were ready for shipping

Shoxshop.com told me to expect them, next week.

....well that's what Daryl told me last week...

o i wont hold m breath well at least my AEM has shipped from Ptuning it should be here in a few days so it will give me somthing to play with

Back