eibach

chrisyoung10 said:
Are the eibach springs worth the $?

I was wondering the same thing.

I heard that the sportlines are better and not to get the prokit?

I've had many Eibach product before...definately top knotch.
Pro's = better handling and looks
Sportlines = looks(with a lower drop) and ok handleing.

Az - Would it (Sportlines) handle better than the stock? Also, would this matched with a set of Koni's make it handle better? (e.g. tighter)

They are excellent. I love my prokit.
Prokit = handling (esp with upgraded struts. Hellllooooooo Tokico)
Sportlines = looks

MidnightSpeeder said:
Az - Would it (Sportlines) handle better than the stock? Also, would this matched with a set of Koni's make it handle better? (e.g. tighter)

Yes the Sportlines will andle better than stock. They do seem low though, like said earlier I don't see how anyone could go any lower.

Seriously, guy: there is an abundance of knowledge in this fourm. Go crazy with the search button and see what you can find. Hell, I think I even have a tread touting the greatness of my prokit.

Search, Grasshopper.

I have H&R springs. 1.5 " drop. The ride quality is firm but comfortable. Really makes the car handle.

Attachments

• centeline front.JPG
    centeline front.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 277
  • chris & dougs m 3.JPG
    chris & dougs m 3.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 287
No, these are pics of my car with the H&R springs. I think that the are a little firmer than the Eibachs. The other car is my neighbors, good comparison of stock vs 1.5 " drop.

I was wondering about this too, I don't really see much of a benefit in upgrading the springs until there are some more valvetrain bits available. Also, I was wondering what the bottom end is good for, meaning what would be the max rpm that the 2.3 could safely rev to?

chrisyoung10 said:
Eibach or H&R for handling which do you all think is better?

The Eibachs are progressive springs which will give you a good quality ride and handling. The H&R are not progresive so you will get better handing but at the expence of a firmer ride. It is firm but very comfortable. I am happy with mine.

Back