Eibach Pro-Alignment Camber Kit

KING13 said:
Yep i called them last week, i got the number for the company that is making them for eibach. They said still about 4 weeks out.

Good grief... how long can it take? They've had a part number since last year!

Oh, and I misspoke about the coilovers. Because of the three-link setup on the Mazda3, you'll need an alignment kit regardless. Duh. (chair)

goldwing2000 said:
Good grief... how long can it take? They've had a part number since last year!

Oh, and I misspoke about the coilovers. Because of the three-link setup on the Mazda3, you'll need an alignment kit regardless. Duh. (chair)
so even the mazdaspeed coilovers wont matter?
queer

BlueMonsta said:
so even the mazdaspeed coilovers wont matter?
queer

Nope. Coilovers can only adjust camber on a Mac strut suspension. That will work for the front but not for the rear. That's why they have the Mazdaspeed "rear camber link" that is also without price and availability, last I heard.

Ain't we special? :rolleyes:

goldwing2000 said:
Nope. Coilovers can only adjust camber on a Mac strut suspension. That will work for the front but not for the rear. That's why they have the Mazdaspeed "rear camber link" that is also without price and availability, last I heard.

Ain't we special? :rolleyes:
lol yeah..... we are 'challenged' owners.....
at least rate, forget about lowering the car =(

BlueMonsta said:
lol yeah..... we are 'challenged' owners.....
at least rate, forget about lowering the car =(

Not necessarily. I lowered mine and fixed my camber myself. (sssh)

Some people have lowerd theirs and the camber is still in spec (but just barely).

If someone still has the stock crappy Good-For-A-Year RSAs, then I say go for it. By the time they wear out, the camber kit will be released and you can have it installed the same time as the new tires! :)

Im on stock tires with sportline lowering springs, so i plan on new tires when I fix my camber. how did you fix your camber????

tphskab said:
Im on stock tires with sportline lowering springs, so i plan on new tires when I fix my camber. how did you fix your camber????

I could tell you but I'd have to kill you. :D

But seriously, there could be some serious liability if it was done wrong. Even if done right, it's an iffy proposition. Best to wait for a legitimate fix.

haha. It was probably too hard for me anyway. I will just have to wait! If Eibach will ever finish!!!

*fingers crossed* Hopefully this month!

I wonder what the story is on the 'Speed parts. (hmm)

from what i was reading on another thread the ksport coilovers have the adjustment plates built in (or you could add them yourself for a few$$ i don't rememeber.) but that is another route then again they are like 1g.... not a bad price for 3inches of adjustment with camber adj as well....

There is no possible way that coilovers can adjust the rear camber on a Mazda3. Neither the springs nor the shocks have anything to do with the location of the suspension. Everything is located by three control arms (two lower and one upper) that control all caster, camber and toe.

Front coilovers can adjust camber and caster because it is a MacPherson Strut suspension. Rear coilovers can only adjust ride height.

Coilovers on a Protege can adjust front and rear caster and camber but that's because the Protege uses Mac Struts front and rear.

If anybody tells you any different, they're lying. (werd)

The Mazda3 coilovers will be almost identical to the Mazda6 coilovers pictured here:
mazda6.jpg

Last edited:
now that you say that i think i remember that exact thing coming up in the thread... makes sense... so if you get a coil over set you will still need rear camber adjustment... wich will suck, but they are still adjustable as well so you will just need a bit more time when adj ride hieght....

Personally, I think it'd be more trouble that it's worth but that's me. I think the 1.25" drop of the pro-kit is perfect and I wouldn't want to move it.

Some people just like to fiddle around with things, though. :D

goldwing2000 said:
Personally, I think it'd be more trouble that it's worth but that's me. I think the 1.25" drop of the pro-kit is perfect and I wouldn't want to move it.

Some people just like to fiddle around with things, though. :D

thats what my gf says all the time...

BlueMonsta said:
if i get the prokit, do i still ahve to fix the camber, or is the offset neglible?

I got the Pro-Kit and I had to fix my camber. Your results may vary. Generally it drops to around -3 even with just the Pro-Kit.

Mine too, I wish there was something I could do about it, guess i just have to wait till the camber kit comes out.

So I am not very smart about suspensions, but having not heard anything new from eibach about the pro alignment kit I have been searching. Will this correct our rear camber? It is much more expensive than I have heard for eibach. Someone said even like $130 was too much to expensive, and these are $179 EACH and you need two.

Back