Eibach lowering kit?

LESLIEPINKY

:
Mazda3s 5door
Ok im sure this has been said before but I have looked for it and cant find what Im trying to ask.

What is the diff between the Eibach prokit ant the Eibach sportline?

Im wanting to lower my 3 but not sure which one im wanting to go with. If I have to roll my fenders then thats fine but overall which one do you recommend and what is the differance?

Usually one of the differences is spring rate.
Have you checked the eibach site to see the differences for your particular application?

Yes but from what im understanding you have to roll your fenders if you go with the sports line but I heard the sports line have a better ride? But the prokit dont lower much but still a good ride? So I just wanted to know from ppl that actually have had them or know more about them to help me out

Thanks guys! I think im going with the sportline I really do not like wheel gap.

Hey can you guys post pics of your 3's and say if its a pro-kit or sport. So I can see what it looks like with it on our car PLEASE

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess what I got my sportlines in today and will be putting them on this weekend =) cant wait its going to look amazing heehee Just thought I would make the announcement!

Back