Ebay item comments

boostisgood

:
1988 FC3S TII
Well, Money IS tight as of right now with paying for my vegas trip, outter banks trip and other things I have bought for my MSP.

Im just want some comments on this "universal" FMIC kit https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

I know its not the best looking, or even the most efficient, but I dont have 700+ to throw into an FMIC kit. :D

Craig

i dont think anyone's ever tried it, so, if you want to take the risk go for it. maybe it'll turn to be something decent and no one has to buy 800+ kits anymore

I bought my intercooler and piping from ebay. I bought my piping from the same guy selling that intercooler kit.

i dunno, i'd buy MAM's piping kit and then find a core on ebay if youre looking to save money, i am gonna do that when i get some cash but valentine's day is coming up and me n my girl's anniversary is saturday so i can'te exactly but car s*** right now. it just makes me feel wrong that he says bar and plate design and then right after, literally the next bullet he says tube and fin..... thats just bulls***
# High Efficiency Bar & Plate Construct.
# High Flow Tube & Fin Construction.

WTF^^^^

Yeah I saw that. Its tube and fin, but still more efficient then what the stock junk is. I was unaware that the you could buy the MAM stuff. Im gonna have to look into that more. :D

Craig

Back