ebay crossed drilled slotted rotors

Sure thing.

I think anything is going to feel like a million bucks at this point. I have so little pad left... So I'm not sure how much of it is actual performance, and how much is purely psychological. I don't want to get to heavy on the brakes these days... So it's hard to say.

Just wanted to pitch in there that if you are going to run rotors that are both cross-drilled AND slotted, it's definitely a good idea to get them professionally cryo-treated. This will not only help the life of the rotors, but prevent warping and cracking over time.

How much $$ did that run ya?

...If you don't mind my asking...

When I bought my rotors, it was part of a group buy being put on by Sub-Zero and a local shop. My total cost for all 4 rotors and the cryogenic treatment came to about $400. So, I would imagine the CT-ing alone would likely be in the $100-$150 range. But the more that's done at once, the cheaper it would likely be.

Probably wouldn't be a bad idea to have someone try and co-ordinate with a cryo facility to have this done as a group to drive the cost down.

I need some cross drilled brake lines.
BrakeLines.jpg

kalecoauto.com said:
Want improved braking? Why just cross drill those rotors? Introducing KaleCoAuto cross drilled brake lines! Improved airflow through lines provides superior brake cooling. Brake fluid is exposed to cool moving air, almost instantly reducing heat, and providing shorter stopping distances! All lines are made of quality latex. Brake lines come in: Red and Yellow. Please specify color when ordering!! Warning!! You must replace ALL brake lines at once. You may mix colors.

Hahaha...I had to replace one of those on a Supra awhile back.

But for some reason, they only drilled one big hole in the brake line. I told them it would be a lot better to have many small holes.

yes, you get much improved airflow over the entire surface of the fluid. On the ground. With many small holes ;)

Just wanted to pitch in there that if you are going to run rotors that are both cross-drilled AND slotted, it's definitely a good idea to get them professionally cryo-treated. This will not only help the life of the rotors, but prevent warping and cracking over time.

If you guys are looking for some cryo-treated rotors. I can do that for you guys also.

Could I trouble you for a full quote for front/rear cross drilled/slotted with pads and cryo treatment? Plus shipping..? Haha...

How much would I expect to pay for all of that?

Back