Eaton S/C

I think it says all you really need to know that TK won't produce anything without people signed on for it. He won't be dedicated to the develoment of this kit or support for it afterwards. The fact that he has you doing all the "marketing" for it and will not iron out his own details here on the forum speaks volumes about his dedication to this product. I'm saying this because I'm a doubter. I'm saying this because I feel like you guys will get burned in the end.

Oh, and 200whp is a bit ambitious for 5 psi. I would say 170-180whp, maybe.

bradicus18 said:
I think it says all you really need to know that TK won't produce anything without people signed on for it. He won't be dedicated to the develoment of this kit or support for it afterwards. The fact that he has you doing all the "marketing" for it and will not iron out his own details here on the forum speaks volumes about his dedication to this product. I'm saying this because I'm a doubter. I'm saying this because I feel like you guys will get burned in the end.

Oh, and 200whp is a bit ambitious for 5 psi. I would say 170-180whp, maybe.

ya i didnt say whp, i was talkin crank 200 give or take 10 either way, like i said before im doing the marketing cuz he doesnt care if he sells these hes busy enough as it is and i really like the idea so its me whos stuck doin this. but like agreed before knowone is willing to do this without a test kit. atleast knowone whoes talked to me so far

This is gonna be an entertaining thread after you get your "kits." That manifold connecting to the blower just screams extreme air flow

kableguy said:
MMM, i like that m90 and i would like it even more if it would fit!, and i think it would if you changed the shaft/belt part of it with a shorter one like the gm3800 nose, i think it might cut it, oh yes that would be oh so tight
I think the M62 would be a nice fit.

Attachments

• 100_0418.jpg
    100_0418.jpg
    336.4 KB · Views: 102
  • 100_0416.jpg
    100_0416.jpg
    264.3 KB · Views: 112
  • 100_0414.jpg
    100_0414.jpg
    251.7 KB · Views: 116
Back