Dunlop Star Spec & Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

STS314

:
1999 MX-5
Selling my summer wheels and tires off my 2005 RX-8 to help finance my Miata project.

WHEELS: TR Motorsports C2 - Grey - 18x8 - ET48 - 5x114 - 20lbs. Will come with center caps, hub centering rings and chrome lugs. Nice wheels almost look like VOLKS but much less money. Wheels are nearly perfect with no visible scratches or chips. Will fit other vehicles with the same bolt pattern.

TIRES: Dunlop Direzza Star Specs - 245/40/18s - Summer Ultra High Performance. Once again these tires are nearly brand new.

Both wheels and tires were purchased from TireRack in March 2010 and put on car in April. They have approximately 1500 miles. I don't drive the car much as you will see that my 2005 only has 25k miles on it. I paid nearly $1,500 for these in March and I am only asking $1,000 or best REASONABLE offer. Buyer to pay shipping cost. Will except lower offers if you are willing to pickup, very busy time right now but need the money.

I also have one extra tire that matches but has a plug in it, only about 500 miles on the tire would make a great spare. Will include this tire in sale. Tires & wheels are now off the car, washed and wiped down.

Attachments

• wheel3.jpg
    wheel3.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 135
  • wheel5.jpg
    wheel5.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 124
  • wheel1.jpg
    wheel1.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 118

• Mazdas247.com” plus Your User Name AND Today's Date must be visible on a sign within the picture.
  • If you're selling multiple items (i.e. 4 wheels), you need to post one pic for each item! This way everyone can see each individual item.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back