Dude, where's my endlinks?

viVid

:
02 Protege5
I have the AWR fully adjustable 19mm swaybar and my AWR endlinks have worn out after only 1 year. I placed an order for new ones from AWR's website almost two weeks ago and have yet to receive them. I also sent an email a few days ago asking where my parts were... have yet to receive a reply. Is this SOP for AWR now?

I am re-thinking my AWR setup now. Does anyone else make better endlinks that will work with my 19mm AWR? Or, is there a comparable 19mm swaybar that I can use my stock endlinks with?

No, I have not. I don't understand why people publish email addresses on their website if they don't reply. I will try calling later. What about other options? Anyone?

man i dont knw what the 19mm endlinks look like but the ones i have look like they could take a hit from a 50 cal. rifle and still make it out ok. r they the same?? i really dont see how mine will ever "wear out"

viVid said:
No, I have not. I don't understand why people publish email addresses on their website if they don't reply. I will try calling later. What about other options? Anyone?

sometimes tony gets a little busy, your best bet is to call him and see what is going on

Give him a call.

Yes, they are bulletproof. But, they will still wear out. Mine wore out in about 30K, about 8 months for me.

My front right keeps tearing out...The threads on the rod-end pull out of the rod.

I need new ones also.

Latest posts

Back