drove a 2004 porsche GT3 today.

97proLX

:
1997 mazda protege LX
its my boss's friend's new ride and gave me the ok to drive it down the street and back with him in it. and WOW is all i have to say. he had me "give it a little gas" so i floored it and my head got pinned to the seat like no other! this car was by far the fastest car ive ever driven, at least 2-3 times faster then the corvette C6 i drove. and i never even left 2nd gear lol, i didnt look at the dash, but it felt like i had to have been close to the tripple digits. i liked the ignition on the left side of the steering wheel though, took a couple second to get used to.
heres a pic of an identical one,and ill get some pics tomorrow and upload em for you.
porsche_911_gt3_2004_01_s.jpg

haha quite better, seeing as my protege is a slomatic and the porsche is a 6-speed :p lol

97proLX said:
its my boss's friend's new ride and gave me the ok to drive it down the street and back with him in it. and WOW is all i have to say. he had me "give it a little gas" so i floored it and my head got pinned to the seat like no other! this car was by far the fastest car ive ever driven, at least 2-3 times faster then the corvette C6 i drove. and i never even left 2nd gear lol, i didnt look at the dash, but it felt like i had to have been close to the tripple digits. i liked the ignition on the left side of the steering wheel though, took a couple second to get used to.
heres a pic of an identical one,and ill get some pics tomorrow and upload em for you.
porsche_911_gt3_2004_01_s.jpg

Lucky... That is my dream car

That car is insane, does he get a lot of tickets? I'd guess so considering I manage to get in trouble in my slowrider. (evil)

2-3 times faster =

Z06 @12.8 1/4

Your boss' GT3 = 4.3 sec 1/4...

jk

Britt

he did get one ticket already in milwaukee....75 in a 55...which wasnt even worth it imo LOL

toucci said:
dude, how can you ever drive your protege again? :eek:
i know i got in the protege, turned off O/D and tried to go. and it felt like i wasnt going anywhere LOL

I have driven a couple of these at work, once again another perk of valeting cars. It is such a sweet car and so mean. I will own either that or a porche 911 turbo one day.

lol felt like tripple digits, i didnt looks at the speed though.
when do you get back to green bay?

Latest posts

Back