Drop springs for my msp-wtb/info

noyesboy

:
Mazdaspeed Protege
I have no clue which springs will fit the msp struts, i know that if i get protege5 springs it will look like and old raked muscle car!! Any help would be awesome i want my tires to be about an inch or an inch 1/2 from the fenders thanks

p5 lowering springs will not look raked...im on maxspeed springs made for a p5 and no rake, take a look and check out ebay for maxspeed springs...http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=390380056987&index=0&nav=SEARCH&nid=18903684588

DSC_0200.jpg

ps those are 16's, 17's look way better

Last edited:
I have a set of tokico springs for sale they are 1.5" drop all around check out my sig thats how they sit they have less than 500mi on them if your interested hit me up ill post the proper pics

speedrcr got springs from his 99 but will they fit on my msp suspension what im asking is are they the same and will they work??

Well I talked to a buddy he said that the rear will sit higher due to the higher perch like I mentioned earlier but if your still on the stock struts what you want to look into is some new struts anyways. If your interested in some I am selling the struts too they have the same miles as the struts lmk and I'll post a pic.

Back