Drive to OCC

what group/when

• I live somewhere other then Chicago and would like to join the thursday group

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I live somewhere other then Chicago and would like to join the Friday group

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aricjm15

:
05 MSM
Just a poll to see when people are leaving and what group they are going to be driving with. Also if there is anyone else that would like to join up with the two Chicago groups please post.

This is a public poll.

We will be operating on the channel 6-11 for the FRS radios, please bring one. Keeping the code on the end helps our conversation stay private within our group.

For the group leaving friday morning, those of us that live in nothern lake county area we can meet at the holiday inn in gurnee parking lot. We will be departing no later then 2:45am.

Meeting up at hinsdale wont work. After talking with a few truck drivers they tell me the Skyway is MUCH faster. So people on the south side if you are meeting up with us, possibly at the McDonalds on the skyway.

Last edited:
I so wish I could go to this!!! I'm in without a doubt next year. I can't wait to get my life back after May 16 (graduation) actually completely back after I sit for and pass boards!! (mid june)

What time does each group expect to drive past 35th and the Dan Ryan and or that McD's on the skyway. I might meet you guys just wish you all on a safe voyage. Plus it's be a cool quick video of you guys going under the via duct!!

What time is everyone planning on leaving OCC on Sunday?

I'm trying to work out when I want to go to NJ... and there's a lot of crap to consider.

aric and i both have monday off so it's really up in the air at this point. whenever ken decideds to leave i guess.

Back