Drinking, and sex....

Is it an acceptable substitute to go down on a girl really quick if you accidently finish early? Or at that point is it not enough? I'm asking the girls obviously. Dr. Lara!?!

CommieSpeed said:
Is it an acceptable substitute to go down on a girl really quick if you accidently finish early? Or at that point is it not enough? I'm asking the girls obviously. Dr. Lara!?!
I'd say if you finish too quickly, give it 2 minutes and give it another go (2thumbs)

nate0123 said:
I'd say if you finish too quickly, give it 2 minutes and give it another go (2thumbs)
Haha, 2 minutes? s***, I need at least 5! Need to take a piss, get a drink of water, watch a little Mtv, etc. haha (lol2)

While guys always feel the need to "finish" the girl off after they just "got theirs", it's not always as satisfying. Some girls REALLY like that, others just want you to hurry up and get "back in the game". And no, it's NEVER ok to just get up after you're done when she's not, and run off to the bathroom, say "I'm getting a drink... brb" or go and watch tv until you feel the need "arise" again. lol Best thing to do is play with her a bit, talk a little dirty and try to get back into it as soon as possible. For most guys, they say "hey baby, do you think you can give me a bj to get it back up again...." (sometimes not exactly in those words... ). If she's cool with that and has done it before, then fine. But if not, be prepared for her to get dressed and leave the room asap. lol

So my answer in a nut shell is no. While it SEEMS like the right thing to do.. there isnt a man alive in America that hasn't already done this. lol Be original and think of another way to curl her toes while you're being a bench warmer.

Haha Why thanx Doc! This is great, just like having our own "Dear Abby" or whatever. Except she drives an MSP and can kill you in 5 seconds...maybe 2. OH and I was joking about the Mtv, glass of water, etc...I know it's possible for you girls to lose the mood in like 10 seconds should there be an interruption!! I would never want to take that risk!

As Alec Baldwin put it in "Outside Providence"...

Its like a chinese dinner, it ain't over till you both get your cookies.

chuyler1 said:
As Alec Baldwin put it in "Outside Providence"...

Its like a chinese dinner, it ain't over till you both get your cookies.

(rofl2)

Foolish man give wife grand piano, wise man give wife upright organ.

CommieSpeed said:
sure, if you dont mine swallowing your own 'juice' (gtfo)

vindication said:
you said it, not me.(cabpatch)

I laugh everytime I think about it. You know, you always see those videos where the guy puts his finger... well... anyways... and then he has her suck on said finger. I'm like.... you know... I'd love for that guy to drink his own "protein shake" and see how he likes it. lol Thats like sticking your finger up your butt and giving it to someone and saying.. Hey, smell my finger.

Girl's juice not equal to guy's juice. I can't even imagine going down on a girl after I just finished (need to juggle the order and get her warmed up first if you know you are a 5 min. man). Get her on the verge before the sex even starts.

jurgs01 said:
Girl's juice not equal to guy's juice. I can't even imagine going down on a girl after I just finished (need to juggle the order and get her warmed up first if you know you are a 5 min. man). Get her on the verge before the sex even starts.

Out of curiousity.... how do YOU know the difference between the two? (shady)

laracroft said:
Out of curiousity.... how do YOU know the difference between the two? (shady)

my ex always like to kiss me after oral festivities. (sick feeling in your stomach anyone?)

TXMazdaSpeeder said:
my ex always like to kiss me after oral festivities. (sick feeling in your stomach anyone?)
sounds like snowballing (bj)

Back