drag radials, tires, custom exhaust, inlet, gasket

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazdafreak08

:
2008 mazdaspeed 3
UPDATE!!! KOING WHEELS!////drag radials, tires, custom exhaust, inlet, gasket

Hey, just trying to sell some stuff to free up space in the garage and to pay some bills and buy my winter setup before the snow comes!

----First is the manifold to turbo gasket...Brand new! $30 shipped

utf-8BSU1BRzA0MzMuanBn-1.jpg

----I have 2 potenza re960as (225/40/18) 7/8 32nds left, so plently of tire is left to use!....1 does have a patch in it, i patched it at my work (ntb), i can guarantee it will not leak! it is patch from the inside out! $150+shipping

utf-8BSU1BRzA0MjAuanBn-1.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzA0MTkuanBn-1.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzA0MzAuanBn-1.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzA0MjguanBn-1.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzA0MzIuanBn-1.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzA0MzEuanBn-1.jpg

-----I have 2 basically brand new bfgoodrich drag radials! (225/45/18, g-force kdw)...They have 10/32nds on the tires, they have about 700 miles on them if that! NO patches!! paid over $360 shipped......SO make me good offer! ***((((They are still on the car, i will take a downpayment for them and should have them off the car in about a week or two so i can buy my winter tires! they will not see more than 100 miles by then))))***

utf-8BSU1BRzA0MDYuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzA0MTYuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzA0MTguanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzA0MTAuanBn.jpg

-----Last thing i have for sale is my custom exhaust made for my 08 ms3! It isnt fully done, so there will be some welding involved...It sounded mean and good! it is not stainless steel, i do have it painted with 2000 degree paint so no rusting, i will repaint before sending it out! It deletes the second cat and attaches to stock dp or the cs dp when i had it at the time. I have it all setup to where u can add a nice tip/muffler in the rear. [MENTION=8316]forcedinduktion[/MENTION] can tell u how it sounded if you dont believe me. If you dont want to go new dp, this is the exhuast for u, and will free up a lil power w/ second cat deleted

$170 + shipping (Cost almost more for just the piping alone)

utf-8BSU1BRzA0MjQuanBn-1.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzA0MjMuanBn-1.jpg

Last thing i have for sale is koing zero wheels!! 18x8+48 black w/red lip! one wheel has a lil crub rash which i will fix up a little bit before sending out and one wheel has a lil scuff mark when i had them installed a lil while back.....had them on the car for about a yr...2 wheels have a slight wobble in them, but balanced out perfectly, never had a problem feeling a shaking problem in the steering wheel, if u do, just place those in the rear.

They will not come with tpms, unless u rly want them, but will be an extra charge....and i will have them rebalanced at my work before shipping out if u want the rims with the tires.

---Without tires-$400+Shipping
----WIth tires-$700+shipping.
**Wheels will included, 4 hub rings+lug nuts**

((P.S- the bf goodrich tires u see on two wheels are the ones that are for sale too, so u can see how brand new they are, the other two tires some all-season tires that would need replacement in a couple thousand miles....so u still got some life on them.

I can email more pics if u want!!!!! And wheels will be cleaned up before sending out they look brand new when they are cleaned up, i took rly good care of them!!!!!!!!!

utf-8BSU1BRzA1MDYuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzA1MjEuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzA1MTguanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzA1MTcuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzA1MTIuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzA1MTEuanBn.jpg

Last edited:
They are basically a drag radial......they r very sticky tires....u can actually hook at end of first gear depending on mods u have.

Pg inlet sold!!!

They're not, although very sticky. I've been running them exclusively since 2007 and I'm happy with them of course, but if someone was looking for a street legal drag radial, these are certainly not it.

kdw not that sticky, ive always hated them never good for grip. had them on a 295 setup on my Z.
Sport tires.

GLWS! and a sound clip would be nice

kdw not that sticky, ive always hated them never good for grip. had them on a 295 setup on my Z.
Sport tires.

GLWS! and a sound clip would be nice

Yes they are sticky, they are the kdw 2's...and I think I would kno if they are sticky or not with 329whp and ~400ft/lbs of tq....

and no sound clip, never got one when I put it on.

Don't bash my thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back