Downtime.

enry

Administrator
Sorry about the downtime. Something went wrong with the server. I believe we will purchase our own server for the site, and host it in my own facility, instead of EV1.net. We'll keep you posted.

I got a slight problem with something the site has been doing. When I click on my user cp for instence and click to go for the last post on the thread and say I scroll up a little then click on a thumb or link for a pic then click the back button, it always brings me back to the last post, never to the thumb/link of the pic I clicked. Anyone else have that problem?

Yeah..(uhm)

As long as we're making suggestions...I really liked the way attachments were viewed before the change. To close an attached pic, you could just click on the red X and close it. Now you have to hit the back button, and pages that have a lot of pics etc, take a long time to reload.

trivial, I know, especially when I'm on DSL, but it was a little more convenient before, and if it's and easy change, then why not? :)

vindication: attachemnts will now open in new windows.
senorcorwin, natey: time should be ok now
matthew, nrrfrogmanp5: i've done better, check the member list, you can sort by distance from your location. you should update your postal / zip code for accurate results.

Back