Downpipes ans O2 sensors?

Got_boost02

:
Titanium MSP
hey, quick question, if i havea DP made with a bung for the second O2 sensor, will i still get a CEL or not? thanks!

i thought it would. if i get one ofthem, do i still needto have a bung put in, or does the eliminator eliminate that too? edit: i dont think that splitsecond website is a go??

HAVE A BUNG PUT IN AFTER A HI-FLOW CAT AND YOU WON'T NEED A MIL ELIMINATOR.
Sorry for the caps, damn work!

Got_boost02 said:
let me ask you this: whats wrong with driving around with a CEL? does it hurt anything?
yea yer car will drive like ass with a cel on , if not at first after a few drive cycles it will . and you will get a CEL with out cats .. use a high flow cat (at a loss of about 3-7 hp)

O2 bung after cat

O2 bung after the hi-flow cat like MS MSP said. Otherwise, check out the problems that I had with my exhaust.

Rainman

Got_boost02 said:
okie doke, that settles it, i'll go get a mil eliminator before i get the DP made, thanks!

i'll just get the mil, should be fine. as far as the pipe itself, is it a straight shot from the DP to the cat-back? the guy wont make me a test pipe knowingly what it is, so i have to take him measurments, just more of a pain in the ass....

Back